Hard of hearing

jamden

when I listen to tv I need the volume high which is then too loud for others, is it possible to have head phones that does not cut out the tv sound so others can listen at their own volume and I can listen at my volume.

I have blutooth head phones but it cuts out the room volume.

Any constructive help and advice please people?

I use headphones for the TV for the same reason... I have wireless headphones that have their own amplifier and volume control, so I can turn it up a high as I want, while my wife can watch using the speakers at a much lower level. Do an Amazon search for 'TV Headphones' and you'll see several to choose from.

Related to this question, I am hoping to find an option to use more than one headphone set on a Bluetooth channel.  I find it amazing that you can't share a Bluetooth channel. I have often found situation where I am watching a show, or listening to something with someone else and both people would like to watch with head phones (public place, or trying to keep quiet for others) but must use a speaker jack splitter and be connected to the device, because I can't figure out how to split or share a Bluetooth channel.

53 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Related to this question, I am hoping to find an option to use more than one headphone set on a Bluetooth channel.  I find it amazing that you can't share a Bluetooth channel. I have often found situation where I am watching a show, or listening to something with someone else and both people would like to watch with head phones (public place, or trying to keep quiet for others) but must use a speaker jack splitter and be connected to the device, because I can't figure out how to split or share a Bluetooth channel.

Amazon is your friend.... :smile:

https://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-109722-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Splitter/dp/B00AJHAYCS

or....

https://www.amazon.com/NewRice-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Headphones-Simultaneously/dp/B00WEKDB78/ref=pd_sim_107_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00WEKDB78&pd_rd_r=WMMFD88J7PMW4MRNYD39&pd_rd_w=HrCst&pd_rd_wg=nr6Up&psc=1&refRID=WMMFD88J7PMW4MRNYD39

Archived