Australian TV Kodi addon

burgerking

28 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

The version of ABC iView I have is 1.7.6 but I cannot get any of the streams to work.

It appears that you need an Aussie VPN for them to work (see the description in the addon information below).

Capture_40.jpg

Capture_41.jpg

delete that one and install the 1.7.3 by jay888

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Peterw42 said:

screenshot000.png

Yes, got it now, downloaded the zip file from http://kodi-addons.club/addon/plugin.video.abc_iview/1.7.3

I don't like SimplyCaz, removed it long time ago, for the same reason as I don't like Super Repo.

Those "collective repos" are good today, because many original repos still offline, but they mess with your system later because sometimes they don't get the latest versions of the addons.

If you have manual update selected you can avoid the issues, but with auto updates you may have a problem.

Just now, janclaes47 said:

As far as I'm aware the Oz addon was not working, or at least for the biggest part not working, quite some time before Fusion went offline.

All mine are still working.

Have a new box and would like to install Oz live tv on the new box.

10 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

screenshot000.png

You should turn that Auto-update off Peter, otherwise as Janclaes says you might have a problem later.

I have turned off all auto-updating for all my addons in Kodi, and opt for manual updating only.

The MX Australian TV addon was last released at version 1.0.9 on 30 June 2016.

Changelog
Version 1.0.9 - 30JUNE2016
- Added HD as default for channel 9 stations as requested
- Updated the channel 7 streams as requested
- Why are people charging for add-ons like this? It is free right and NOT for BUILDS it is free for everyone - read the GNU license !
- Released under GNU License - Adhere to it please .. (are you listening Merlin and other script kiddies)
- stop stealing this code (merlin and others) and use the GNU license the right way (seems it is all brits that are doing this)
- Tested on SPMC 16.3.x and works 100% on Android
- no VPN client required from our testing

The repo also seems to have been moved from it's former location: http://thaisatellite.tv/repo/live tv/plugin.video.mxoz-1.0.9.zip

3 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

The MX Australian TV addon was last released at version 1.0.9 on 30 June 2016.

Changelog
Version 1.0.9 - 30JUNE2016
- Added HD as default for channel 9 stations as requested
- Updated the channel 7 streams as requested
- Why are people charging for add-ons like this? It is free right and NOT for BUILDS it is free for everyone - read the GNU license !
- Released under GNU License - Adhere to it please .. (are you listening Merlin and other script kiddies)
- stop stealing this code (merlin and others) and use the GNU license the right way (seems it is all brits that are doing this)
- Tested on SPMC 16.3.x and works 100% on Android
- no VPN client required from our testing

The repo also seems to have been moved from it's former location: http://thaisatellite.tv/repo/live tv/plugin.video.mxoz-1.0.9.zip

I have the version 1.0.9 installed, and nothing loads

I have the version 1.0.9 installed, and nothing loads

Me too.

I wonder what jsat in Bangkok uses (because he was the original author of the addon)?

37 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

You should turn that Auto-update off Peter, otherwise as Janclaes says you might have a problem later.

I have turned off all auto-updating for all my addons in Kodi, and opt for manual updating only.

Yes, i have it turned off on the droid boxes, screenshot is from laptop that really only runs the local movie library that I watch on droid boxes. 

On the main droidbox I still run Kodi 15, if it aint broke , dont fix it. 

1 minute ago, Jai Dee said:

Are you still getting plenty of HD streaming sources?

Or do you just use Kodi with your local library?

Mainly exodus, new movies etc, all the same sources come up, now and then I check it against the laptop running 17 and its the same. I Have a minix box and their XBMC version of Kodi (15 I think), now and then it gets updated as part of a minix box update but other than that seems to do everything

Just now, Jai Dee said:

Which addon are you using?

Do you use a VPN?

I am talking about Oz live tv add on.

Would like some assistance on how to place it on new box. If anyone has the zip file or a way of installing it it would be appreciated.

I am using Hola.

Just now, Jai Dee said:

The ABC iView version 1.7.3x by Jay888 works fine, but the ABC Live addon version 0.0.8 (also by Jay888) doesn't work for me.

Any ideas anyone?

Capture_42.jpg

I am watching ABC News 24 live on both YouTube and Oz live tv. It is all available on another app from the Play store.

11 minutes ago, tlcwaterfall said:

Are you sure it still works on your other box, and even in Thailand?

Oz Live TV is from the KJB repo. I have the KJB repo installed, but the repo is down, that usually means the addon is also down.

What is more is this is the description of the Oz live tv. Last time I checked we were in Thailand

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NGEa16zObMIJ:https://www.tvaddons.ag/forums/kodi-addon-releases/58250-oz-live-tv.html&num=1&client=firefox-b-ab&hl=en&gl=th&strip=1&vwsrc=0

Oz Live TV

Oz Live TV is a very simple addon which allows you to view local content within Australia.

As this addon contains official content you may only be able to view locally.

Are you sure it still works on your other box, and even in Thailand?

Oz Live TV is from the KJB repo. I have the KJB repo installed, but the repo is down, that usually means the addon is also down.

What is more is this is the description of the Oz live tv. Last time I checked we were in Thailand

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NGEa16zObMIJ:https://www.tvaddons.ag/forums/kodi-addon-releases/58250-oz-live-tv.html&num=1&client=firefox-b-ab&hl=en&gl=th&strip=1&vwsrc=0

Oz Live TV

Oz Live TV is a very simple addon which allows you to view local content within Australia.

As this addon contains official content you may only be able to view locally.

I am in Thailand. Oz live tv addon works here. I am using Hola to access it.

I am watching ABC news 24 live at the moment.

3 minutes ago, tlcwaterfall said:

I am in Thailand. Oz live tv addon works here. I am using Hola to access it.

I am watching ABC news 24 live at the moment.

If you have it on another box and it is working, you can just copy and paste the addon from one box to the other.

I thought Hola is a browser proxy, does it work with Kodi?

29 minutes ago, tlcwaterfall said:

Would like some assistance on how to place it on new box. If anyone has the zip file or a way of installing it it would be appreciated.

I am using Hola.

You must have your Hola VPN configured to an Australian IP address as the addons are geolocation locked.

If your Hola works OK I have a number of AU catchup TV addons if you want to give them a try.

I can send them to you if you wish.

Just now, Jai Dee said:

You must have your Hola VPN configured to an Australian IP address as the addons are geolocation locked.

If your Hola works OK I have a number of AU catchup TV addons if you want to give them a try.

I can send them to you if you wish.

Would appreciate you sending the add-ons to me.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, tlcwaterfall said:

Kodi, Spmc etc. work well with Hola.

Can you explain how you use Hola with Kodi ? I use hola as an browser extension in chrome to be in another country. As soon as I open Kodi I am no longer connecting via the browser.

Just now, Peterw42 said:

Can you explain how you use Hola with Kodi ? I use hola as an browser extension in chrome to be in another country. As soon as I open Kodi I am no longer connecting via the browser.

I open Hola then scroll down to Kodi. I change to Australia then open Kodi with Hola.

Kodi then has an Australian vpn  and Australian channels work.

On 6/16/2017 at 11:15 AM, triplegee said:

I've got an excellent Oz TV addon which was working fine on Wednesday night when I watched the AFL Footy Show in HD with no buffering. 

I'll confirm what it is when I get home tonight and see if I can download it & share. 

Hi Triplegee, it probably slipped your mind, but sure a few posters including me are waiting for the name of that addon.

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:15 AM, triplegee said:

I've got an excellent Oz TV addon which was working fine on Wednesday night when I watched the AFL Footy Show in HD with no buffering. 

I'll confirm what it is when I get home tonight and see if I can download it & share. 

C'mon @triplegee... what is it called and where can we get it?

Archived