Caught In The Act!

A beautiful and sexy young widow had inherited her late 91 year old husband's oil fortune. One afternoon she returned to her mansion unexpectedly early from an exhausting shopping trip. Upon entering her bedroom, she was surprised to discover her gardener inside.

She paused for a moment, and then said, You know that you are not supposed to be in my bedroom, don't you?"

The gardener turned a deep red, and replied, Yes Mam".

The widow studied him closely for what seemed like hours before she said, "What is your name?"

"Tony", he replied.

"Well Tony, how old are you?"

"I am 26, Mam", he answered.

"Are you married,"? she continued.

"No Mam, I am not married" he answered.

The young widow studied him a bit further, and then stated, "You are a handsome young man".

Tony blushed once more before replying, Thank you Mam".

The young widow then said, "Come a little closer to me, Tony".

Tony did as she instructed.

She then said, "All of my blouses are imported directly from France especially for me. I want you to unbotton my blouse very slowly and let it fall to the floor."

Numbly, Tony followed her instructions exactly.

She looked Tony directly in the eyes, and spoke in a husky voice, "My skirts are custom made to show every curve in my body. But I have long zippers sewn into each one so that I can just step our of them whenever the occasion arises. Now Tony I want you to unzip my skirt and see how easily it falls to the floor."

Once more, Tony followed the instructions of the widow.

"Now Tony, I never want to catch you wearing my clothes ever again!!

A beautiful and sexy young widow had inherited her late 91 year old husband's oil fortune. One afternoon she returned to her mansion unexpectedly early from an exhausting shopping trip. Upon entering her bedroom, she was surprised to discover her gardener inside.

Thats soooooo old I'm suprised Libby doesnt know it..