Farangs Married Long Time To

eric1000

we hear all about the breakups of the shortimers but there must be some long timers who have been happliy married to BGs and non tarts .

how long do they last ? are there many and what % ??

lets break this down to :

farangs living with girl in LOS & (limited temptations to go off rails ) she has less he has more ))

farangs living with girl in the west ( where there are more temptations to go off the rails )he has less she has more))

November will be our fifth. My wife has been here in the states for about four years. No major problems.

She'll be getting her US passport soon , then retirement in Thailand.

I got a ggod one :o

Currently 14 years, one daughter, have lived in Rayong or pattaya all this time.

Although as I am out of the country 6 months every year working I guess you could technically say only seven years........ooh The Itch..The Itch.

Two of my best friends are on 26 years and 21 years respectively.

regards

Freddie

This December will be our 29th wedding anniversary. I met her when she was a cocktail waitress at the NCO Club on Ramasun Station (near Udorn). Very happily married and we'll be retiring in Thailand in the not too distant future.

Nearly 7 yrs, living in HK, so guess in between Eric's 2 options, travel quite a bit to LOS and West. I think the success rate with a Thai wife may be higher than with a farang wife but don't know of any reliable stats (silly polls on this forum don't count). We both have baggage from past lives.

Planning to live in LOS full-time from 3/4 yrs time.

Main thing for us is to have a shared dream and working together towards it.

I've been married to my Thai wife for 10 years, have been together with her for 12 years. We are like best friends as well as lovers. The only serious incident we had was when she picked up a meat cleaver and came straight at me, I deftly dodged to the left put her in a headlock and gave her a snuggie. I can't even remember what it was over; happened years ago. At present we get along just great. By the way, Bluecat, my wife's niece and I are still getting along great as well.

By the way, Bluecat, my wife's niece and I are still getting along great as well.

This part sounds particularly interesting! :D:D

Right, Georgie, I missed it.

Since he wants some comments from us.

What do you mean by getting along great: the sex part, the thresome relation, the happiness of her and you wife,...?

Maybe we should start a poll:

Is a threesome the way of making a man happy?

And to make the girls happy, of course,...?:o

By the way, Bluecat, my wife's niece and I are still getting along great as well.

What do you mean by getting along great: the sex part, the thresome relation, the happiness of her and you wife,...?

:D

Too tired to get back into this again; working too hard in the bedroom. If you fess up and tell us whether you're a Tomcat or a Pussycat, then I'll give you the

rundown.

Too tired to get back into this again; working too hard in the bedroom. If you fess up and tell us whether you're a Tomcat or a Pussycat, then I'll give you the rundown.

Hmm, I do not think so.

What is the rundown to be given? :o

I have been married to my Thai wife for 14 years, lived with her for 17 years.

I have had to dodge a few frying pans and rolling pins over the years but all in all it has been worth it. She can be a little tempermental on my the late nights out with the boys .

She makes life interesting.

It also a plus that she is the best cook I have ever met in my life. This is not just my bias opinion but of many Thai people from all over Thailand and the U.S have stated the same opinion.

pet maak maak....aroi

:o

It also a plus that she is the best cook I have ever met in my life. This is not just my bias opinion but of many Thai people from all over Thailand and the U.S have stated the same opinion.

pet maak maak....aroi

:D

My little bride is also a great cook. She's co-owned Thai restaurants in the states & overseas We had the only one in Rio de Janeiro from '92 to '96. and the farang down there loved her food! Didn't realize at the time we were married her culinary expertise but it's sure been a great experience. :o

I'll be married 4 years in July. Thus far the arrangement has been mutually beneficial and I can't complain. I was recently divorced and looking for company and she was looking for a falang husband for the usual economic reasons so, at the time the wind was blowing in the right direction for both of us.

A successful marriage is not defined by the number of years together. We were fat and happy while the money was rolling in. Now I have been unemployed for almost 18 months and times are lean. My wife has seen me with head in hands despairing over our finances and has simply said 'don't wolly darling...things better later'. For me that is the measure of our success. Without money she still respects and admires me.

my comment for what it's worth...

For me that is the measure of our success. Without money she still respects and admires me.

That's how it should be, Tutsi.

And this is probably more frequent than many farang think,...

Human nature. Bad publicity is more appealling than good one,...

this is probably the nicest topic i've read on this forum.

i admit i'm a culprit when it comes to name calling etc but it would be great if this topic could continue without some idiot posting about bg's and prostitutes.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who is genuinely happy. :o