Reports of North Korea artillery drill as U.S. submarine makes South Korea port call

webfact

Sujoop said:

"Unfortunately much ultimately depends on Trump's latest approval ratings, how his fragile ego reacts and whichever way the wind blows at any given moment.

Good news: Thankfully one out of several latest polls finally showed Trump slightly over 50% approval (bump courtesy recent wag-the-dog shows of force)

Bad news: His overall approval rating is the worst in history,"

I seem to detect (although I could be wrong) that you don't much like Trump? :sleep:

I do wonder, though, what you would suggest should be done about North Korea's development of nuclear weapons and  long-range ballistic missiles capable of reaching the United States.   Nothing perhaps?

Just now, Retiredandhappyhere said:

Sujoop said:

"Unfortunately much ultimately depends on Trump's latest approval ratings, how his fragile ego reacts and whichever way the wind blows at any given moment.

Good news: Thankfully one out of several latest polls finally showed Trump slightly over 50% approval (bump courtesy recent wag-the-dog shows of force)

Bad news: His overall approval rating is the worst in history,"

I seem to detect (although I could be wrong) that you don't much like Trump? :sleep:

I do wonder, though, what you would suggest should be done about North Korea's development of nuclear weapons and  long-range ballistic missiles capable of reaching the United States.   Nothing perhaps?

I would suggest that the US make a deal with China. In exchange for the US pulling out of South Korea, China take measures to suppress North Korea. Like a complete trade embargo.

Just now, ilostmypassword said:

I would suggest that the US make a deal with China. In exchange for the US pulling out of South Korea, China take measures to suppress North Korea. Like a complete trade embargo.

but then U.S. forces would forgo the pleasure of conducting "war games" with South Korean forces. it's no fun playing war around Hawaii without a game enemy. :ermm:

3 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Not a bad idea! 

I would love to see fatboy nuke USA and USA nuke north korea. well, I am not sadistic but we see what's the outcome, Japan being so lackey licking the american boots, will receive all the fallout. Well, they all deserve it because they are arse holes, especially USA.

US thinks they won the war in Iraq, but north korea will kill them like pigs in slaughter house. US better get ready to treat veteran of its first nuclear war.

US ask for it, they get it. Nothing bad for North Korea, they have every right to possess nuclear missiles. Every country has the right including the arrogant Iranians.

8 minutes ago, madusa said:

I would love to see fatboy nuke USA and USA nuke north korea. well, I am not sadistic but we see what's the outcome, Japan being so lackey licking the american boots, will receive all the fallout. Well, they all deserve it because they are arse holes, especially USA.

US thinks they won the war in Iraq, but north korea will kill them like pigs in slaughter house. US better get ready to treat veteran of its first nuclear war.

US ask for it, they get it. Nothing bad for North Korea, they have every right to possess nuclear missiles. Every country has the right including the arrogant Iranians.

Nurse! Nurse!

The North Koreans dont need the ability to deliver a nuclear strike on a US city . They do have the capacity to put a satellite in orbit, and have done so, what's to stop them from launching a nuclear payload, and exploding it over the US, or Japan or..... How many electrical circuits do you think it would fry?