UK General Election

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/05/2017 at 0:56 PM, vogie said:

And what about the immediate issues, er, like brexit, do you honestly think JC and his crack squad of political geniuses could negotiate a good deal for the UK, most of the country including former Labour voters think otherwise. They are a complete embarrassment to themselves and the country. All the decent cabinet members have jumped ship, I wonder why, well I'm guessing that they know he is unelectable, his stance on the security of the country is laughable. 

By the way I used to vote Labour, but while this shower of imbaciles are running the Labour party I will pass, doesn't it embarrass you when you see the likes of Abbott, McDonald and Thornburry on the tv giving interviews, if not it should.

Better a crack squad than a cracked squad #votelabour

Starmer.jpg

2 minutes ago, ianh68 said:

Better a crack squad than a cracked squad #votelabour

Starmer.jpg

The loony left seem highly caple of posting derisive propaganda, do I want people who side with terrorists and want the IRA bombers honoured, not in a thousand years thank you. Only people with twisted brains and addled brain cells would want that!

On 25/05/2017 at 8:00 PM, oceanyachting said:

I've not read this entire thread but I registered and recieved my ballot paper today with a postage paid envelope for reply. My query is whether UK 'postage paid' works from here or should I pay a Thai post office to send it?

If the envelope says clearly "Postage paid" you can drop it in a letter box. Or you could put it in another envelope and send it EMS. I offered such an envelope once to a Thai PO worker who insisted I buy a stamp. I think he was wrong. Back your own judgement on this one if you haven't already done so.

6 minutes ago, vogie said:

The loony left seem highly caple of posting derisive propaganda, do I want people who side with terrorists and want the IRA bombers honoured, not in a thousand years thank you. Only people with twisted brains and addled brain cells would want that!

You carry on flogging a dead horse if it gives you pleasure. No point in arguing with you.

Just now, ianh68 said:

You carry on flogging a dead horse if it gives you pleasure. No point in arguing with you.

Nothing would give me more pleasure than you not arguing with me. You instigated this by pushing left wing propaganda in my face!

4 minutes ago, ianh68 said:

Its not a dead horse its a fact and your precious leader hasnt got the balls to come clean and admit to his affiliation with the scum. Anyway 2 days till hes doomed forever

Edited by jeab1980
32 minutes ago, ianh68 said:

If the envelope says clearly "Postage paid" you can drop it in a letter box. Or you could put it in another envelope and send it EMS. I offered such an envelope once to a Thai PO worker who insisted I buy a stamp. I think he was wrong. Back your own judgement on this one if you haven't already done so.

Actually I might need to correct myself on this one. I did a little digging and came up with https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/Take-care-over-election-postage

so in the "better safe than sorry" category it's best to cough up whatever they say in the UK

4 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Why dig now two days its not going to get there is it now.

Believe it or not, Jeab old friend, I was hoping to help anyone who was unsure when faced with a similar situation in the future - not just with regards to General Election.

4 minutes ago, ianh68 said:

Believe it or not, Jeab old friend, I was hoping to help anyone who was unsure when faced with a similar situation in the future - not just with regards to General Election.

People will have forgot this in 5 years lol. Known for a good few years its not free. (Yes i know theres local elections yearly)

Edited by jeab1980

This  GE , will be the lowest  turn out  in UK  history , and rightly so.

U turn  May  vs  looney left JC,    is this the best we can offer  the  electorate.? 

I  chose  to leave the UK ,  and  live  in  LOS ,  so i do not vote , and should not be allowed  to vote .

God bless , the  Junta .    

Edited by elliss
12 hours ago, elliss said:

U turn  May  vs  looney left JC,    is this the best we can offer  the  electorate.? 

I  chose  to leave the UK ,  and  live  in  LOS ,  so i do not vote , and should not be allowed  to vote .

God bless , the  Junta .    

I also left the UK to live inThailand, but unlike you I am exercising my right to vote because

1   I have that right

2   I want to vote

3   I am still a taxpayer and have been for 58 years

4   I should be allowed to vote

If you qualify to vote and don't wish to exercise your right then that is your choice also.

12 hours ago, elliss said:

God bless , the  Junta .    

Where as i see this being a record turn out. I like you wont vote as i left the UK.  So i can only have an opinion but ive got to hope for the UK'S  sake the idiots dont take over the asylum. So if i was to vote i would vote Conservative. I see abbot's been kicked into touch by corbyn already ill indeed??

Edited by jeab1980
18 minutes ago, elliss said:

Resignations   expected  soon ? .  

Yeah turned out not to be as the blues thought her Resignation may well be on the cards along with her advisers.

Maybe also a Mays hidden agenda. :whistling:

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah turned out not to be as the blues thought her Resignation may well be on the cards along with her advisers.

Maybe also a Mays hidden agenda. :whistling:

Maybe the "bloody difficult" woman found the job "too bloody difficult" [credit Tom Watson]

I'll go with Corbyn was fairly sure he was never going to win a majority so could make all the promises he felt like because he was never going to be in the position to follow up on them. The young new voters and the older pensioners believed him and voted for him. He would bankrupt the country and drive businesses out.

What he would do with Brexit is anyones guess.

Mrs May was bloody lucky to just hang on using the DUP but if she thinks that's going to be a 'freebie' she 'may' have another think coming.

Edited by overherebc

May is a disaster for UK now she needs to go not overnight but in a couple of months. She single handedly made Corbyn look Electable. Old Buffon Boris will be eying up thr prize i expect. Mind at least he works for tbe twam unlike I I I me me me May

28 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

May is a disaster for UK now she needs to go not overnight but in a couple of months. She single handedly made Corbyn look Electable. Old Buffon Boris will be eying up thr prize i expect. Mind at least he works for tbe twam unlike I I I me me me May

After your post the only thing going through my head is how funny/strange/ frightening a talk between Boris and Donald would be.

Surely must be some dumb blonde jokes on that one.

3 minutes ago, overherebc said:

After your post the only thing going through my head is how funny/strange/ frightening a talk between Boris and Donald would be.

Surely must be some dumb blonde jokes on that one.

The big diffrence being is Boris acts the fool but is very savvy and highly inteligent. Trump is a fool not at all savvy and slightly inteligent