Video: It's the battle of Route 151 and 27 - Round One!

webfact

7 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

A society incapable of having a strong disagreement without going nuclear

yes that is it , the thai man is always right , makes no mistakes , never does wrong , always taking the correct and honest path ....... yada yada yada    

8 hours ago, Moti24 said:

"In the meantime the BMTA has suspended both services."

So, because of these 2 clowns, both services have been suspended, leaving the general public standing at the bus-stops.  It's the drivers that need suspending, fining, locking-up and making an example of how not to behave when serving the public.

"The operators of both services have been ordered to attend a meeting at 1.30pm this afternoon to investigate the matter."

****in pathetic!!!!!!!!

Actually it's good news that both services have been suspended... how many other idiot drivers are within the employment of these two bus companies.

Halt the service, get all involved into a room and sort it out, when the management can convince someone that they have a viable business fit for the purpose of transporting the public in complete safety.. Then and only then let them resume service !!!

I'm in full agreement of the action taken, I'm sick and tired of risking my life every time I set foot in public transport. It's about time someone got tough.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Actually it's good news that both services have been suspended... how many other idiot drivers are within the employment of these two bus companies.

Halt the service, get all involved into a room and sort it out, when the management can convince someone that they have a viable business fit for the purpose of transporting the public in complete safety.. Then and only then let them resume service !!!

I'm in full agreement of the action taken, I'm sick and tired of risking my life every time I set foot in public transport. It's about time someone got tough.

It might be good news to you, but a lot of people rely on these buses to get to and from work, so I don't think they would agree with you.

"How many other idiot drivers are within the employment of these two bus companies."

How many drivers do they have between them?  There lies your answer.

"Halt the service, get all involved into a room and sort it out, when the management can convince someone that they have a viable business fit for the purpose of transporting the public in complete safety.. Then and only then let them resume service !!!"

That'll take all of 30 seconds and a brown envelope; some things never change here.  TiT!

Those a very nice new buses but alas falling apart already by the looks of things, life must be hard in some countries and others buy crap off them that fall apart in weeks. Mind you I could be wrong and those nice new buses are stored in the scarp yard already as deemed unsuitable

8 hours ago, DLang said:

Thais harbour more anger inside them than the rest of the World combined. 

Imagine getting up every day having 8 hours of that traffic on one of those finely tuned machines to look forward to.  

I'd be wanting to kill someone if I drove a non-A/C bus on the streets of Bangkok for a living, too.  That's if I didn't kill myself first.