Governor denies involvement in Mae Hong Son teenage prostitution scandal

snoop1130

Governor denies involvement in Mae Hong Son teenage prostitution scandal

By The Nation

4e2ae324bf706dc8c491bb12b16293fa.jpeg

Uttaradit governor Pipat Ekpapan has claimed on his personal Facebook page that he had nothing to do with a teenage prostitution scandal in Mae Hong Son.

He also posted pictures and information about his social development projects in Mae Hong Son, including a scholarships for underprivileged youths.

“I maintain my innocence that I had never done something like that. On the day I picked up the Mae Hong Son governor post on October 1, 2015, I stayed overnight at the sacred Wat Phrathat Doi Kongmu for auspicion to my life and my family. 

“I also 100 per cent believe that current Mae Hong Son governor Suebsak Iamwichan did not do this. 

“Soon the truth will prevail, as a probe by the Interior Ministry as well as the investigations by the Anti-Human Trafficking Division and the Provincial Police Region 5, are ongoing. 

“If anyone did wrong, they won’t escape punishment,” he said.

He said that people who were unfairly judged by society, despite unclear facts in media reports, suffer damage to their names so the public should use their discretion to screen news.

His online post, which received 950 likes and 91 shares as of Friday afternoon, was in response to recent news reports in which a mother has alleged that her teenage daughter and several other girls had been blackmailed and coerced into the sex trade in Mae Hong Son province.

She said some policemen and state officials, including a provincial governor, allegedly bought sexual services from the minors. 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30313675

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-4-28

If I want to hear denials I will look to the Junta. IF, and that's a very big IF we have a REAL investigation, I am sure he can share what he knows with the investigating team.

The same team who will subsequently destroy that testimony, as soon as they see the cleared funds in their accounts.

I edit this to note, that he does not deny it has been happening. He does deny the Governors Office was involved.

Won't affect the outcome.

Edited by darksidedog
Explanation contained in edit.

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He said that people who were unfairly judged by society, despite unclear facts in media reports, suffer damage to their names so the public should use their discretion to screen news.

Yet the public is subjected to extortion, abuse and neglect by colluding authorities and when they post proof they will be prosecuted. Fairness?

17 hours ago, colinneil said:

Claims on his facebook page he is innocent !!

Most people post bull...t in their facebook page, i know i do.

So if he claims that he is not involved then I guess that he is believable."Not Guilty" next case.

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Looks like a veiled something or other. Post a new picture loose the smirk and put on a suit and tie. 

His ties with other higher ups in the government involving other types of corruption cases over the years will determine how his involvement is handled.Remember he might have a lot on the others not directly  named in this scxewxxg of yoxng chxldxen.

15 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

He probably found them as gimmicks in his cereal boxes. They certainly look like it.

Its 2017 there are no more cereal box toys only half empty boxes containing 50% of the cereal they did years ago. Why do you think inflation is touted as so low its all down sized to  fit the governments agenda. 

I read in 'the other paper' the statement by a teenage prostitute has been 'doctored' by the BiBs to avoid mentioning the name of a high official... The usual RTP 'honest (cough, cough) mistakes': no video, the recorder not switched on, and the written report edited... How many cops will be kicked out of the force because of this cover-up? My bet is: not a single one!

1 hour ago, bangrak said:

I read in 'the other paper' the statement by a teenage prostitute has been 'doctored' by the BiBs to avoid mentioning the name of a high official... The usual RTP 'honest (cough, cough) mistakes': no video, the recorder not switched on, and the written report edited... How many cops will be kicked out of the force because of this cover-up? My bet is: not a single one!

Actually it is probably worse than that: they may well be punished if they don't cover up....