Prayut forecasts 3.5% growth this year

Prayut forecasts 3.5% growth this year

141_PM.jpg

Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha voiced confidence of the country's economic outlook that could see 3.5% growth this year from 3.2%  last year.

In his weekly address to the nation on TV, the prime minister emphasised his government’s effort and determination for economic reform that focussed on turning the country to a high-income country, and better livelihood for the Thai people under his “Thailand 4.0” policy.

He recalled that since his government came into office in 2014 until today, the country’seconomic growth rates rose respectively.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/prayut-forecasts-3-5-growth-year/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-04-29

Having analysed all the data, reflected on my current position,  checked the world situation, including market analysis and current exchange rates, whilst I am still concerned with local and global security and terrorist threats, I have decided I will go out for more beer in the morning.  

On 4/30/2017 at 2:18 AM, colinneil said:

Is there no end to this mans talent.

No matter what comes up he is suddenly an expert, currency, markets, defence, the list is endless.

You never mentioned reconciliation with southern separatists.  Why was that?  555