Opinions on Dominos Pizzas?

giddyup

23 minutes ago, champers said:

Having eaten at both, I would choose PC. They have more toppings and extras. Neither would be near the top of my top 20 Pattaya pizzas. You must be short of options on the darkside.

As far as pizza delivery I think it's only PH, PC and Dominos.

Try Nicks pizza , they do home delivery I think. All the Thai operated chains in Pattaya are terrible for pizzas. If you want the real deal go to a pizzeria with farang owner. 

9 minutes ago, giddyup said:

As far as pizza delivery I think it's only PH, PC and Dominos.

Livv on Soi Khaotalo do a much better pizza than all of them and do free delivery too. Their medium is huge.

Fabrice on Nongmaiken also do excellent pizza, though I don't know if they deliver.

Edited by darksidedog

7 hours ago, petermik said:

Sorry but I thought only spotty faced teenagers ate pizzas :sad:

7 hours ago, giddyup said:

That's what I am.

A double pepperoni is on its way.............enjoy :clap2:

Edited by petermik

Dominos might taste like cardboard for some but Pizza Company didn't do any proper thin crust pizzas for a while, until Dominos came along, now all the brands are offering thin crust pizzas and with 'cheap' toppings for low price like 130 baht now all good

I think the Pizza Company's thin crust Pizza, is ACTUALLY cardboard.

had a Pizza Hut  pizza,where instead of tomato they used 1000 island.

I think you have to be very hungry or very drunk to eat from either.

regards Worgeordie

As an aside, too bad Bronx Pizza (http://www.bronxpizzapattaya.com/)on Soi Diana doesn't deliver. Quite good for PTY. Supposedly done by a former Hopf chef. I stop by for a slice when I'm in the neighborhood after 4 PM, when it opens. Speaking of Hopf (been renamed to Hops or something), they also do some of the best in PTY but again no delivery AFAIK.

Edited by JSixpack

Of course, delivery alters the crust quality; the steam reduces crispiness. Just had pizza delivered to the beach at the insistence of the TGF and her neice. Very nice too. From Bella Italia on 2nd Road.

Edited by champers

Dominoes Pizza revamped themselves a few years ago & now have a reputation of making a decent pizza. Their on line Ap & internet website where you can easily order from has also been a big factor turning their business around. Today their are more Domino Pizza shops around the world than in the USA. I like the variety of crusts one can choose, freshness, & great customer service. ( The Domino operator can speak English.) The pizza is always delivered within 30 minutes by a well trained deliverer- Dominos has great promotions also.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

6 hours ago, toenail said:

Dominoes Pizza revamped themselves a few years ago & now have a reputation of making a decent pizza.

Are you sure a Domino pizza  tastes the same in Thailand as in the US?  

I'm not , and I tried them twice , never again . We have so many good options in Pattaya , American or Italian pizzas that tastes just like home.

Dominoes are not even on my top 10 list.  Also overpriced . 

Edited by balo

6 hours ago, toenail said:

Dominoes Pizza revamped themselves a few years ago & now have a reputation of making a decent pizza. Their on line Ap & internet website where you can easily order from has also been a big factor turning their business around. Today their are more Domino Pizza shops around the world than in the USA. I like the variety of crusts one can choose, freshness, & great customer service. ( The Domino operator can speak English.) The pizza is always delivered within 30 minutes by a well trained deliverer- Dominos has great promotions also.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I ordered one about 2 months ago and it was rancid, even my dogs that are happy to eat their own shit wanted nothing to do with it.

When did they "revamp" themselves ?

I have eaten both, but Dominoes I have had in the states and on Sukk22 in Bangkok. The flavor of the Bangkok Dominoes is not the

same as in the states and I didn't like it. I just returned from the states and had Dominoes again and much better in the states. It just tastes different here. Buy PC in Thailand, but I also prefer Pizza Hut in Thailand over PC!

On 5/5/2017 at 3:54 PM, Don Mega said:

I ordered one about 2 months ago and it was rancid, even my dogs that are happy to eat their own shit wanted nothing to do with it.

When did they "revamp" themselves ?

You need to feed your dogs more often.