filmon tv free finished

shanesox

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Crossy posted.......uktv.webtv.to

I looked back and found it, why can nobody else do that?

If your intent is to be helpful, it would indeed be helpful to provide the link.  As the link you are referring to is not in this Audio/Visual forum, it was not easy to find.  Here's the link to that post to assist other members in seeking this information:

15 minutes ago, metisdead said:

If your intent is to behelpful, it would indeed be helpful to provide the link.  As the link you are referring to is not in this Audio/Visual forum, it was not easy to find.  Here's the link to that post to assist other members in seeking this information:

Sorry not everybody is a computer whizz, i dont jknow how to post the link, so i did the next best thing, and i am being criticised for it.

18 minutes ago, metisdead said:

As the link you are referring to is not in this Audio/Visual forum, it was not easy to find.

I spent a good hour trying to find that in here... thanks Met.
:wai:

16 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Sorry not everybody is a computer whizz, i dont jknow how to post the link, so i did the next best thing, and i am being criticised for it.

Fair enough Colin, but comments such as "seek and ye shall find" or calling people too lazy to search are decidedly unhelpful and not constructive at all..

I for one spent over an hour searching through the AV Forum before giving up... I was not going to search through another Moderator's 3 month old posts to find it.

In an effort to be constructive and positive, I shall endeavour to teach you how to link to something else on the Forum, or to an external web address even.

You're never too old to learn something new... and you're never too old to help someone learn something new... even for cranky old buggers like us.

:tongue:

Seems to be changes in free viewing happening now, have Mobdro installed 

on Android box,it would not play right, stuttering,so uninstalled it and tried 

to install it again from Mobdro, and it would not download,anyone else having

problems with it??

On windows, all pubfilm sites have changed,you now have to register to view,

which i will not do. and now Filmon gone,well not gone but not free, UKTV.to

is working good, but i suspect it's going to be turning into a pay site.still have

some other sites to view movies/series, it's the film studios pushing to shut

all these free sites down, and TRUE will be doing same in Thailand.

regards worgeordie

15 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Seems to be changes in free viewing happening now, have Mobdro installed 

on Android box,it would not play right, stuttering,so uninstalled it and tried 

to install it again from Mobdro, and it would not download,anyone else having

problems with it??

I experienced exactly the same in the past few days, even in Europe it would not download, I hear in the weekend all sports on Mobdro is blocked in the UK.

Yes there are big changes on the way, as last week Wednesday the European court of justice ruled streaming of copyrighted content illegal.

For years they had considered only download illegal, but they changed their stance on that in their last week ruling.

2 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

I experienced exactly the same in the past few days, even in Europe it would not download, I hear in the weekend all sports on Mobdro is blocked in the UK.

Yes there are big changes on the way, as last week Wednesday the European court of justice ruled streaming of copyrighted content illegal.

For years they had considered only download illegal, but they changed their stance on that in their last week ruling.

Looks like soon will have to change watching TV to knitting or something

16 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

I think I might have found a solution for all you Kodi UK TV enthusiasts.

The Sanctuary addon.

Sanctuary - Supremacy - Live TV

Capture92.JPG

Capture91.JPG

Capture90.JPG

Capture89.JPG

Capture88.JPG

Good find.

Unfortunately the Sanctuary addon can not be installed any more since Origin has retired from the kodi scene. All Origins addons will cease to work in the near future since he doesn't update any more, and the Repo is taken offline already.

You can instead install the Supremacy addon separately.

http://www.kodifan.com/install-supremacy-kodi/

Edit: It seems only to extend the time to 5 minutes, then kicks you out as well.

Edited by janclaes47

On 5/3/2017 at 11:41 AM, janclaes47 said:

Unfortunately the Sanctuary addon can not be installed any more since Origin has retired from the kodi scene. All Origins addons will cease to work in the near future since he doesn't update any more, and the Repo is taken offline already.

We may be lucky.

I just got this message when I shut down Kodi this morning... maybe Team Sanctuary are going to keep it going?

Capture126.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2017 at 7:36 PM, vogie said:

Deleted freeview from all my viewing appliances.

It might be worth checking out iptvuk.club, it has most channels you could possibly need, most on catch-up, all for 4,100 baht a year. They offer a free trial.

Isn't this one of the servers that have shut down?