Cornation Street... Tv Soap

DeDanan

Cornation Street.... the longest running soap ever! has new story line about "fred" the over the hill butcher who has no luck with the ladies, and the possibility of meeting a thai lady on the internet.... stero type or what?

ps. SORRY my spelling is shit, i blame microsoft spell check and the holy ghost fathers who tried to beat good spelling into me.

Cornation Street.... the longest running soap ever! has new story line about "fred" the over the hill butcher who has no luck with the ladies, and the possibility of meeting a thai lady on the internet.... stero type or what?

I read somewhere that the name of the Thai gal he's hooking up with is 'Orchid Pattaya'.

That the best they could come up with after the script writer's research trip to Pattaya? :o

Corry, is one of the things I miss about living in the UK. Sad, I know, but I loved that programme. And Fred was a particular favourite of mine :o

Happy days

Well Harold from Neighbours went to a strip club the other nite so anything is possible in these soaps :D

you dont do ya Bronco? :D

I mean watch Neighbours :D

no just caught a look when changing channels :o

Geesus is that soap still running ?? What a crock of shit it was. My mother used to put it on so she would fall asleep in the afternoons when i was a kid. They were enough to make you go out and slash your wrists ! 555555555 :o