While Reading Senseless Threads

raro

I've been reading senseless new threads on TV for a number of times and I get really annoyed when I am trying to make sense of them. I normally cuss softly to myself, thump my fingers, shake my head, breath deeply, etc.

There are days when I am reading senseless new threads on TV with a lot of times in my hand so I'm kinda chilled, start a picking my nose, pour another beer, listen to my music, sit back and relax, etc.

This thread is about those who read senseless new threads on TV. Feel free to write anything about your feelings while reading senseless new threads, moods, thoughts, how bored you were, what you were expecting to read, what you usually do, etc.

Please stick to the topic and let's keep this thread decent, but fun.

thats a very good question,

but what one person finds senseless others find amusing.

we are all different and thats what keeps this forum ticking over and that includes all the punters with our different personality's.

if we all agreed on everything and all liked each other it would be a very boring senseless forum.

its the differences that attract us and inspire us to contribute.

cheers :o

If a thread doesn't make sense, I pick my nose and wipe it on the screen.

Does anyone know how to clean these things off when they dry? :o

Get your dog to slobber on it and then wipe it off with a piece of paper from the everpresent roll of TP that passes for napkins...

:D

Edited by DFCarlson

I think you started this thread for the same reason I started the "Nothing" thread. That got several hundred replies from people that just didn't get it!

No one picks up on sarcasm anymore. :o

I agree its really sad

Thats why I dont reply to this type of thread anymore.

Completely pointless :D

Hey Heinzvarieties,...how do like this new spel checker thing every time u reply??

Or is it just my new Firefox :D

Many forum boards (such as vbulletin) have a feature where you can mouse-over a thread title & see the 1st paragragh of thread starter.

Too bad this web hosting forum doesn't offer this... i would have gladly skipped this one.

Edited by michael804

Many forum boards (such as vbulletin) have a feature where you can mouse-over a thread title & see the 1st paragragh of thread starter.

Too bad this web hosting forum doesn't offer this... i would have gladly skipped this one.

Its OK Guys Mrs Kerrs only Son Wayne has invaded TV..

Not a Gambling man but 10 to 1 hes a Yank..

I've been reading senseless new threads on TV for a number of times and I get really annoyed when I am trying to make sense of them. I normally cuss softly to myself, thump my fingers, shake my head, breath deeply, etc.

There are days when I am reading senseless new threads on TV with a lot of times in my hand so I'm kinda chilled, start a picking my nose, pour another beer, listen to my music, sit back and relax, etc.

This thread is about those who read senseless new threads on TV. Feel free to write anything about your feelings while reading senseless new threads, moods, thoughts, how bored you were, what you were expecting to read, what you usually do, etc.

Please stick to the topic and let's keep this thread decent, but fun.

Hee! Hee! Hee! :D Love it!!

I don't read senseless threads any more. I take a look at the author & if the wrong name is featured, I don't bother entering... :o:D

When I start reading senseless threads, something takes over. Sorta like Scientology Deja Vu all over again. My eyes start to glaze, my fingers lift up from its oh so tired resting position holding, shakingly, a cuppa. As my toes re-awaken to the utter crap that I am reading, something happens.......

I start to type. Utter nonsense, I say meaningless things to myself, I have flashbacks to my days at Nana, circa 2001, before I met my wife. Then, suddenly, as the mist of wisdom befalls, I type.... I type...I type....I type...this stupid posting because I have been taken over by TVS. Thai Visa Stupidity.

No cure for it!!