Thailand should ban ugly non smiling fat guys

On 5/8/2017 at 3:57 AM, rogeroc said:

A Thai bar girl with an overweight Western guy copulating on the basis of a financial transaction, i can sort of understand. Young decent looking fit Western guys coming to Thailand with their young (but slobbish, completely out of condition wives / g'f's, eating bars of chocolate and drinking fizzy pop all day) that i just don't understand. What must they be thinking when they see what could be so easily available to them. Add to that in most cases those guys have probably paid the 25000 baht airfare for their girl as well !

Youth wasted on the inexperienced. A few years ago I read the average American girl is a size 14, 

now it is size 16-18!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrissymahlmeister/anything-but-average?utm_term=.thb5LXkvn#.egKZzEoGv

On 5/8/2017 at 0:57 AM, rogeroc said:

A Thai bar girl with an overweight Western guy copulating on the basis of a financial transaction, i can sort of understand. Young decent looking fit Western guys coming to Thailand with their young (but slobbish, completely out of condition wives / g'f's, eating bars of chocolate and drinking fizzy pop all day) that i just don't understand. What must they be thinking when they see what could be so easily available to them. Add to that in most cases those guys have probably paid the 25000 baht airfare for their girl as well !

Young, fit men are nearly always with young, fit women....

4 hours ago, Dipterocarp said:

Youth wasted on the inexperienced. A few years ago I read the average American girl is a size 14, 

now it is size 16-18!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrissymahlmeister/anything-but-average?utm_term=.thb5LXkvn#.egKZzEoGv

What is the comparable size of the average American man?

Edited by dick dasterdly

On 4.05.2017 at 0:19 AM, colinneil said:

OP yes Thais in general are wonderful;

I am a fat ugly old bugger ( with no money) and my Thai wife loves me.

She must love me or why would she put up with me.:cheesy:

I'm not fat but I'm rather older and 65 having girlfriend there for last 3 years . She is 39 and i'm asking her over and over why she wants me old fellow without future.... She repeat saying that she loves me and do not want anyone else waiting to see me once a Year and working hard as hairdresser having just poor life....She also have been i Europe with me and hates cold.....but she is willing with me... She must be crazy :cheesy:  but I fully respect her and her love. She is just good Thai woman who value just normal good man.

• Like 2

On 21.05.2017 at 6:52 AM, giddyup said:

Really? Take a walk around a big shopping mall in Australia, you'll see young, very presentable guys hand in hand with some real horror shows that hit every branch falling out of the ugly tree. I used to wonder, is that really the best he can do, are pickings that slim?

Yes ...Australia is the best example of fat ones . I think USA and Australia just NO 1 in the world. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bikeman93 said:

Its the ugly fat men that keep the handsome men spending their money.

The reason they aint smiling is because despite all the money they spend on them she still goes off and with the handsome men any chance she can get. 

Just because some bar skank calls out "hello hansum man" don't be thinking you really are.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bikeman93 said:

I never made the claim I was a handsome man. To them I am sure they consider Thai men more attractive.

All men become handsome with a fat wallet.

On 5/21/2017 at 6:37 AM, dick dasterdly said:

What is the comparable size of the average American man?

E

I would hazard a guess that this has increased considerably in recent years as well but the debate is not a sexist one. The OP is about women receiving money for services rendered from unattractice men, i simply pointed out that many guys are clearly providing services to unattractive women without payment involved. Seems to me it is the guys that are foolish.

Grey hair and fat bellies seem to have the total opposite attractiveness to Thai women than they do in Western circles. Methinks it's more to do with size of wallet and extent of liquidity as well as older men falling asleep quicker and for longer, not making their women perform as much that has more to  do with the force of the market.

2 hours ago, pattayadude said:

Once a week in front of the bank teller while cashing her four-digit check in Euros.

Sour grapes, you'll never be able to afford something that tasty.

22 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

how would you know that Einstein?

or does it look that way behind the keyboard??

I know that the same as you know she only smiles when cashing her check.