Bike for tall man 125 to 150cc

In my opinion the  best bikes for Pattaya and the immediate surrounding area are the Honda PCX 150 and the Yamaha NMax 155.  Although I've seen a lot of good reports here about the Yamaha Aerox 155, its riding position is not equal to the NMax's.  Only a few months ago, I bought my girlfriend a new PCX 150 and she loves it.  Needless to say, I can drive it anytime I want, but I don't.  

The reason is my new Yamaha Nmax 155 is so much more fun to drive. And safer due to its anti lock brakes and disks on both the front and rear.  Also, a good friend of mine who is a follow condo co-owner in my building used to love his Honda PCX 150.  Then he bought a Yamaha Nmax 155.  I got the word from him yesterday that he sent his PCX 150 up to Issan for his brother in law to use.  So here you have it.  The PCX 150 is an excellent bike for all around use, but the Nmax 155 is simply spectacular.  

Edited by jackcorbett

Bike as in motorbike aka motorcycle or a scooter? I would look as suggested by Papa Al for an enduro style motorcycle, in Thailand we have them in all price classes, the cheapest "road-legal" would probably be the Lifan LF200GY-5 Xcross 200 which is about 47,000 THB new, Keeway has also a nice 200cc enduro machine called the TX200 which is more modern but also more expensive... and in the premium prices we have the Honda CRF250L and the Kawasaki KLX250....

Thanks forvrwplies talking to him yesterday. Doesnt in any way want a scooter (his word you taking the p***) both products if the rocker revelution in the UK. So Motorbike @Richard-BKK you keep saying we in your reply im presuming youbare in the teade so to speak if yes can you pm me your website if you have one. Forgot ro mention he lives in KK. He said betwwen 110 and 150cc but willing to look at slightly higher cc not up into the high end cc as he said he only wants it for quick trips not planning on becoming a biker again a bit long in the tooth for that now.

12 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Thanks forvrwplies talking to him yesterday. Doesnt in any way want a scooter (his word you taking the p***) both products if the rocker revelution in the UK. So Motorbike @Richard-BKK you keep saying we in your reply im presuming youbare in the teade so to speak if yes can you pm me your website if you have one. Forgot ro mention he lives in KK. He said betwwen 110 and 150cc but willing to look at slightly higher cc not up into the high end cc as he said he only wants it for quick trips not planning on becoming a biker again a bit long in the tooth for that now.

A biker, does not want a scooter, engine size 110-150cc? 5555555555555555

The initial question was what bike could a man who is 6 foot 4 inches tall could ride.

The trail bikes are the only one that come to mind if you don't want a scooter. Although what is wrong with a PCX is with seat mod i mentioned i have no idea. No street cred?

The bike in the photo i posted has been all around north Thailand and as far as Phonsali, near the Chinese border and The Plain of Jars in north Laos, starting in Pattaya.

Maybe it should be renamed the Honda traveler? More street cred!

Oh dear degenarated into a pissing contest quite simple really he does not want a scooter it would destroy his street cred as far as he is concerned. Thanks for the geniune replis to those who gave them going to take a look round some of te multitude of motorbiuke shops in Kk. Latero today. Got to say i like tuthe look of the yamaha exiter. Mods can you close this thread now please.

Second hand Honda CRF250L. Plenty of good 2-3 y/o examples available for 75-95k. In fact B&S has been awash with them recently...

Nice one last week, 2 x sets of wheels and tyres (17/17" - 18/21"), exhaust upgrade, 2 y/o, 95k. Can't go wrong...

If the motorcycle is only to go from A to B, the Suzuki GD110HU is an excellent commuter bike. I has a hint of retro design and will keep you smiling even after you paid the sales person (not cost much).

2 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

I'm indeed active in the automotive and motorcycle industry, but we do not sell motorcycles.

Update thanks to nearly all for great answers he finally after a long long afternoon between dearlerships and realising he was going to have problems geting a big framed bike with such a small cc. Thanks to @Richard-BKK he decided on the Suzuki GD110HU really nice model and a great price. So much so i bought one as well so we haggled a nice little discount as well. On the road price 35500 each (36k if yot count the 500bh each we slipped the salesman). Both well pleased. 

Edited by jeab1980