Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

Not a quiz question as such...but it's tough!

Name your greatest World IX who have played during your lifetime.

Two rules: NO two players from the same COUNTRY

NO two players from the same CLUB

20 minutes ago, TheAceFace said:

Schmiecal, Maldini, Vertonghen, Ramos , Lahm, Gerrard, Zidane, Berkamp, Pele, Maradona, Puskas

Tricky question, well done lol

Good side mate. Only problem is you have 3 Real Madrid players...Ramos, ZZ, and Puskas. It is bloody difficult.

31 minutes ago, TheAceFace said:

Schmiecal, Maldini, Vertonghen, Ramos , Lahm, Gerrard, Zidane, Berkamp, Pele, Maradona, Puskas

Tricky question, well done lol

Zidane, Ramos and Puskas all played for Real Madrid. Vertongen and Betgkamp both played for Ajax. Sorry. ????

Here is my team in 4-3-3.

Lev Yashin

Wim Suurbier

John Charles

Bobby Moore

Paulo Maldini

JJ Okocha

Franz Beckenbauer

Ferenc Puskas

George Best

Pele

Messi

Edited by champers

28 minutes ago, champers said:

Zidane, Ramos and Puskas all played for Real Madrid. Vertongen and Betgkamp both played for Ajax. Sorry. ????

Here is my team in 4-3-3.

Lev Yashin

Wim Suurbier

John Charles

Bobby Moore

Paulo Maldini

JJ Okocha

Franz Beckenbauer

Ferenc Puskas

Dennis Law

Pele

Messi

Just seen an error in my team. George Best and Bobby Moore both played for Fulham. I will have to replace Best with Denis Law ... or Kenny Dalglish. Law it is.

Edited by wilai
corrected

13 minutes ago, champers said:

Just seen an error in my team. George Best and Bobby Moore both played for Fulham. I will have to replace Best with Denis Law ... or Kenny Dalglish. Law it is.

Great to see you managed to squeeze a Bolton player in there.....one problem that I can see. Pele and Beckenbauer both played for the Cosmos in the USA. Sorry!

2 hours ago, wilai said:

Great to see you managed to squeeze a Bolton player in there.....one problem that I can see. Pele and Beckenbauer both played for the Cosmos in the USA. Sorry!

I will have to ditch Pele and replace him with Eusebio. I picked a lot of players from back in the day because many played for only one or two clubs. So many quality players in more recent times played for RM and Barca. 

BTW this a dastardly good quiz.

24 minutes ago, champers said:

I will have to ditch Pele and replace him with Eusebio. I picked a lot of players from back in the day because many played for only one or two clubs. So many quality players in more recent times played for RM and Barca. 

BTW this a dastardly good quiz.

Good choice. Yeah it's bloody tough. I spent over an hour on it this morning whilst keeping tabs on the lad's homework. Ended up with more of a headache than he did!