Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

ITs the end of the season and iVE been loving the play off's, wembley is such a huge day out for any fan let alone div 2 clubs... even  when only 23000 turn up!! anyway whose the odd team out here and why ?

Man city, arsenal , liverpool, man utd

S

10 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

ITs the end of the season and iVE been loving the play off's, wembley is such a huge day out for any fan let alone div 2 clubs... even  when only 23000 turn up!! anyway whose the odd team out here and why ?

Man city, arsenal , liverpool, man utd

S

Liverpool are the only one who have not won the FA Cup at the new Wembley.

Edited by champers

2 hours ago, champers said:

Yes, BB. 2nd division in old money. Everton are the only others. 

Neither answers are the ones i was looking for. As i said there is  sort of a clue in the WHOLE post of the original question.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

City 99 playoff final

Remember it well. Was in a pub in Paddington before our play off against Watford the day after. Many walked up Wembley Way singing "You can shove your f***ing treble up your a**e". 

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^The similarities between Dickov's last minute goal and Aguero's 93:20 goal are spookily uncanny...proof that god does work in mysterious ways.

I do find it weird that  clubs have an almost individual  style that  irrespective of management inexplicably seems to re occur and bizarelly suit  them. Spurs with  rowes  push and run' utd wide men, city box to box midfielder ect ect

any way  on with the quiz... bradbury over to you feller.