Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

4 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

yeah your right   rc nothing changes much, your  still    spouting boring crap

Get on with some proper quiz questions. Stop hanging on to this question and move on will ya

12 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Easy one. Who was the first black footballer to play for England at senior level?

For some reason I think it was Luther blisset. Did he ever play for England?  If not him then a name popped up that I think is right actually. Laurie cunningham?

4 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Get on with some proper quiz questions. Stop hanging on to this question and move on will ya

if you dont know how many points your club got this season or last ,, your a f---cking joke so kindly be quite .

On 23/05/2017 at 8:49 PM, Rc2702 said:

Awful question try again.

so whats awful about it? shows what a gobby no mark <deleted> you are not knowing how many points your team got last season, now shut the --- up and go on another thread where you might know something and dont annoy people who do. try travel or fishing

13 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

so whats awful about it? shows what a gobby no mark <deleted> you are not knowing how many points your team got last season, now shut the --- up and go on another thread where you might know something and dont annoy people who do. try travel or fishing

I have answered most your questions and speaking of no marks why when you have such a low opinion of guys living in LOS are you err in a forum dedicated to mainly Men err in thailand?

I would not have mentioned it but you seem to be having a go and the bottom line is your a cry baby son.

Nobody else answered your silly questions either so my advice is firm. Move on. 

34 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

if you dont know how many points your club got this season or last ,, your a f---cking joke so kindly be quite .

Lads crying like a baby cos no one wants to give him an answer, hilarious. Now get back to that mopping you scrabble champ.

7 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I have answered most your questions and speaking of no marks why when you have such a low opinion of guys living in LOS are you err in a forum dedicated to mainly Men err in thailand?

I would not have mentioned it but you seem to be having a go and the bottom line is your a cry baby son.

Nobody else answered your silly questions either so my advice is firm. Move on. 

LIsten troll boy If in future you dont know the answer about your own club or clubs take ahint from all others DONT ANS
WER  

back to the question set what was the significance of the last/8th  club getting 48 home points know it answer if not just shut up troll boy. 

And just a point  i've got a distane 4 red neck trolls that live in thailand  if the cap fits not my issue.

24 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Viv Anderson was my understanding.

Next question please somebody

Alright here's a question:

They call Paul Stewart the king of derbies but why and why is it not correct?