Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

4 minutes ago, crafty said:

You really need to check your answers if you set a question.

ROONEY has.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_goals_scored_by_Wayne_Rooney

Very true that. At least 50 questions are Duds on this thread. Another one like this I vote he gets banned from posting questions we got to maintain some integrity. Contributors are dropping like flies 

Very true that. At least 50 questions are Duds on this thread. Another one like this I vote he gets banned from posting questions we got to maintain some integrity. Contributors are dropping like flies 

5 minutes ago, champers said:

Pele in '58? Juste Fontaine scored 13 for France.

Bloody he'll I not heard that geezers name for yonks but those 13 goals were not tournament proper were they as I though gerd muller was record holder for goals in a single tournament?

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Bloody he'll I not heard that geezers name for yonks but those 13 goals were not tournament proper were they as I though gerd muller was record holder for goals in a single tournament?

They were tournament proper. So it was 74, then. Gregorz Lato from Poland.

2 hours ago, crafty said:

You really need to check your answers if you set a question.

ROONEY has.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_goals_scored_by_Wayne_Rooney

best you double check it cos your wrong

edit he's scored in 3.

one in the 2014  world cup finals

4 in  2004 euro' s

and one euro 2004

making 3 tournemants

NOT 4

Edited by 3 minus 2

10 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

fair enuf but that wiki page that crafty quoted didnt have 2016 listed so based on that what he was saying was wrong

and micheal owens wiki page has him claiming that  record https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Owen

Listen here Honiton boy you need to be getting your data from at least 3 different sources before posting from now on.  Way too many he said she said scenarios going on with your questions so fix up sonny boy

Just now, Rc2702 said:

Listen here Honiton boy you need to be getting your data from at least 3 different sources before posting from now on.  Way too many he said she said scenarios going on with your questions so fix up sonny boy

shut it redneck  ,,, stick to answering the questions

• Like 1