Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

When you gave the clue about the GB Olympic  team to be honest Micah is the only one i know played so i just googled the squad. Some strange names in there looking back 6 years (wasn't very good was it!).

Squad: Jack Butland (Birmingham), Jason Steele (Middlesbrough); Ryan Bertrand (Chelsea), Steven Caulker (Tottenham), Craig Dawson (West Brom), Micah Richards (Manchester City), Neil Taylor (Swansea), James Tomkins (West Ham); Joe Allen (Swansea), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Jack Cork (Southampton), Ryan Giggs (Manchester United), Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal), Danny Rose (Tottenham), Scott Sinclair (Swansea); Craig Bellamy (Liverpool), Marvin Sordell (Bolton), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea).

6 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

When you gave the clue about the GB Olympic  team to be honest Micah is the only one i know played so i just googled the squad. Some strange names in there looking back 6 years (wasn't very good was it!).

Squad: Jack Butland (Birmingham), Jason Steele (Middlesbrough); Ryan Bertrand (Chelsea), Steven Caulker (Tottenham), Craig Dawson (West Brom), Micah Richards (Manchester City), Neil Taylor (Swansea), James Tomkins (West Ham); Joe Allen (Swansea), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Jack Cork (Southampton), Ryan Giggs (Manchester United), Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal), Danny Rose (Tottenham), Scott Sinclair (Swansea); Craig Bellamy (Liverpool), Marvin Sordell (Bolton), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea).

Marvellous Marvin Sordell. Had some problems with homesickness, depression and an addiction to computer games. I think he is at Burton now.

Someone else can set a question. I'm off to bed.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

I'll start with Tore Andre Flo, 12 m Chelsea  > Rangers

Why start if we don't know the rules?

And if it's bought or sold then Craig Gordon was bought by Sunderland for 15 mil I believe. 

Edited by RickG16

27 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Between two Scottish clubs? Or bought by Scottish club? Or bought or sold by a Scottish club?

We need answers R2D2

The Scottish PL transfer record. If I'd said between two jocks I'd understand but incoming or outgoing would be the same answer.

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

I'm sorry but that was the biggest quizmaster fail ever.

No clarity at all. 

In future If all is not clear try answering all questions you pose and maybe you will conjure up a correct answer. Come on then show us how it's done. Don't be shy 

3 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Who is the current most fouled player in the Premier League?

This is not clear. This is a quizmaster fail and a half. Is this the current season or could it be the player in the prem whose been fouled the most or is this the current all time most fouled player?

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

This is not clear. This is a quizmaster fail and a half. Is this the current season or could it be the player in the prem whose been fouled the most or is this the current all time most fouled player?

The current all time most fouled player ???????? ? It's either current or all time.... and I said current!

Current meaning this season.

You'll probably need clues. I'll check how your getting on by tomorrow.