Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

Just now, RickG16 said:

The current all time most fouled player ???????? ? It's either current or all time.... and I said current!

Current meaning this season.

You'll probably need clues. I'll check how your getting on by tomorrow.

Hazard. It's a crappy question anyway.

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Well done R2D2. I really want to believe you didn't Google it, upstanding citizen such as yourself. 

Listen I take great offence to this continual remark. You said it was a very difficult question and provided a striker clue so one simply looks at the less obvious and Murray being a big burly striker actually makes it obvious. 

• Like 1

Ok a joint effort may be required so as ever let's see you all working together. Show me the power of the football thread.

Watford

Swansea

West ham united 

Brighton

Bournemouth

Stoke city

Name the current record transfer IN to each club above (current being the highest transfer fee not necessarily a current player)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Going gets tough and Ricky Martin cheats on Google. Now we know why he chucks that about so freely.

Looking it up isn't cheating if you don't offer an answer. I've given up, so I looked it up.

Not enough space in my brain for these lower mid table clubs. There's too much other useless info in there. 

2 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Looking it up isn't cheating if you don't offer an answer. I've given up, so I looked it up.

Not enough space in my brain for these lower mid table clubs. There's too much other useless info in there. 

That's rich that. You were in the lower mid for most of the season until OGs arrived.

Edited by Rc2702

Man City V Chelsea

Can you name these 8 players who have played for both clubs?

1 Played for the Republic of Ireland at the 1994 World Cup. Was the world's most expensive defender when he joined City in 1992  

2 A goalkeeper in his fifth season at either club without winning a title. Made his international debut at the age of 36

3 Scored 211 goals for one of these sides - and eight for the other team

4 A winger who didn't do much at either team but is now frequently among the top scorers in the Scottish Premiership

5 The first non-European player to win the Ballon d'Or, he played for both clubs towards the end of his career and is now president of his homeland

6 A winger whose father was an England international, brother is an MLS legend and son is an England U17 international  

7 Played for four of the 'big six' in the Premier League, but his time in English football ended with an anti-Semitic controversy

8 Jose Mourinho should probably have given him more than three Premier League games. He is one of the country's top players