Man jumps to his death from Thaniya Plaza in Bangkok

webfact

Man jumps to his death from Thaniya Plaza
By The Nation

BANGKOK: -- An unidentified man plunged to his death from Thaniya Plaza in Bangkok’s Bang Rak district early Tuesday morning.

Captain Natthipong Sida, deputy inspector of Bang Rak Police Station, said the man was seen jumping from the building at about 1.45am.

Police checked footage of security cameras in the building and saw the man walking from the ninth floor car park to the eighth floor using the fire exit before he disappeared from view.

Natthipong described the man as an Asian who was about 180 centimetres tall. He was not carrying identification.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30314677

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-09

Sad that someone is compelled to do this but better at 2.00am from the car park rather than peak hour inside, landing in the basement dining area, as in the last Thaniya case a few months ago.

I'm trying to understand the methodology and a very sad event but why this method?  if I was going to do it I'd be scared of the pain and the chance of survival and, of course, the shock top others but I guess if you are deeply disturbed none of that matters. RiP.

55 minutes ago, sniffdog said:

An Asian man in Thaniya. Most likely a Japanese man spending his fortune on a hostess and not getting his love answered.

He thought he could changed her...but his heart broke on the sight of her in the arms of another...

And they called it 'Puppy Love'.

Edited by trogers

52 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

I'm trying to understand the methodology and a very sad event but why this method?  if I was going to do it I'd be scared of the pain and the chance of survival and, of course, the shock top others but I guess if you are deeply disturbed none of that matters. RiP.

What's there to understand? People who do this are not rational, so there is no methodology. They just do it.