May 9, 20179 yr Hello good people of the forum, I hold (and use) in regulary 2 passports as i have 2 nationalities. Canada (birth) Israel (residency) usually i enter to Thailand with my Canadian passport. both countries are at the exemption list - but Canada has 30 days if i enter via a land border cross I had an idea - I'd like to know how bad it is (or good to use).... as I understand with the new immigration and visa laws fpr the past 2 years - if you enter to many time like doing a VISA RUN at the airport to Thailand the thai immigration officers might refuse your entryץ so what if i wiull use each Passport at a time so the stamps will have 1-2 months difference.please reply with how bad is the idea?
May 9, 20179 yr You will get 30 days at a border crossing now with either passport now. The 15 day entry rule was rescinded when the rule limiting visa exempt entries to 2 per calendar year at land border crossings went into effect on January 1st. There is a chance you passports may be linked in immigration's database if both passports have the same name on them. If that is the case alternating passports will not help for doing visa exempt entries. I do not recommend trying to stay here for an extended amount of time on visa exempt entries. It would be best to get tourist visas.
Create an account or sign in to comment