Chinese female tourist attempts suicide in Pattaya

webfact

Chinese female tourist attempts suicide

By Online Admin 

chinese-saved.jpg?fit=2364,1773

PATTAYA: -- A Chinese female on holiday in Pattaya attempts suicide by running out into the busy main road after fighting and arguing with Chinese boyfriend.

At around 2:00pm on April 9th, Pattaya police were called to the scene of an incident involving 2 Chinese tourists. It took place outside the MacDonald’s store on the main Sukhumvit Road.

Arriving at the scene police found the couple who were thought to be around 30 years old.

The woman was sat inside a motorbike taxi stand whilst her boyfriend was stood nearby. The woman had a few marks on her body which looked like she had been fighting.

The motorbike taxi driver who called police, gave a witness statement of what happened. He explained to police that he had been sat waiting for customers as normal when he spotted the Chinese couple arguing. He didn’t think anything of it until he noticed the woman suddenly ran out into the middle of the busy road, and stood there waiting to be hit by an oncoming vehicle.

The Thai taxi driver reacted immediately by rushing out into the road, risking his own life, and bringing the woman back to the safety of the footpath.

The boyfriend was less than impressed by his girlfriend’s behavior and proceeded to hit her a few times whilst shouting. Not wanting to get involved in the couple’s dispute, the taxi driver immediately called for police to come out and deal with the dangerous situation.

Luckily, no one was hurt during the incident, but it that was only down to a bit a bravery and a bit of luck, as a car managed to swerve just in time to miss the pair.

Police tried to question the couple but couldn’t get much sense at all out of them. A business card was handed over with what looked like a tour guide’s number on it. The guide was called out and came to collect the couple shortly after.

No charges were made.

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-05-10

One has to wonder why couples argue daily and then in the news, one either commits suicide or tries.

It's much easier to walk away, find a replacement in a bar or go online and post an ad.

What are they thinking?  I guess they aren't thinking.

I believe most arguments are over debt, jobs and income these days.

5 minutes ago, bbbbooboo said:

hmmm....and this is news why?

Maybe because of this very impressive rescue that heralds motorbike taxi drivers as being heroes and not rip-off merchants...

The Thai taxi driver reacted immediately by rushing out into the road, risking his own life, and bringing the woman back to the safety of the footpath.

1 hour ago, Kabula said:

One has to wonder why couples argue daily and then in the news, one either commits suicide or tries.

It's much easier to walk away, find a replacement in a bar or go online and post an ad.

What are they thinking?  I guess they aren't thinking.

I believe most arguments are over debt, jobs and income these days.

Why do couples argue in Pattaya ??. Hint : I saw a Asian girl with her Asian  boyfriend  on Beach rd/Soi post office.

As the girl yells at her boyfriend " you want to look lady" she  grabs her ring and throws away. 

Edited by morrobay

Few things come to mind...

Why take your GF to patts?! really????

I went there ONCE and left within 24 hrs--almost made me want to kill myself..

Why are "most" asian girls so unstable..and yet stick with jerks as BFs

She ran into the road ..up in the north here i guess ALL chinese want to die

as they are all in the road when im biking..tried ONE bell..NOPE--2 bells! NOPE

So now on my daily bike ride u may hear 2 bells going and then my red WHISTLE--yep!

Lastly yes supercute as are most thais the thing that makes me sad is whats on the "inside"

:saai:

33 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Why are "most" asian girls so unstable..and yet stick with jerks as BFs

Well most of us on here are married to or have "Asian" girlfriends and I doubt all of us are jerks........ On the other hand you make a valid point!

On 2017/5/9 at 8:36 PM, petermik said:

If anyone knows of this young ladies whereabouts please let her know there is a charming english gentleman available to offer her comfort and sympathy :thumbsup:

Is this English gentleman name Mr Dickinson or is it just Mr Dick?

Funny I went to Singapore I saw a shop name "Wee Fatt You" textile shop. Right next door is the shop name "Mee To" (watch shop) I point it out to my missus, she said, "Charming"

17 hours ago, timber said:

Well bully for the driver.  Would be nice to see he is rewarded.  Maybe fine the Chinese couple and give the driver the money.

Mr Timber, this is Thailand it only happens in other countries not Thailand. Try not to live in your imagination while in Thailand.

8 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Well most of us on here are married to or have "Asian" girlfriends and I doubt all of us are jerks........ On the other hand you make a valid point!

Just speaking from daily observations--always keeping my eyes open for a "keeper"...:sleep:

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

This never ceases to blow my mind…some morons take their wives there for a honeymoon.

If the wives could read their husbands' minds they would have grounds for divorce.