Married To, Divorced From A Thai

Axel

Would you marry again a Thai?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You are married to a Thai partner. You are divorced from a Thai partner.

Marry again a Thai?

Am I serious? You decide. :D

I think you divorce a woman or a man, not a nationality.

So do not expect too many answers,... :o

Blue cat is right. When a relationship goes wrong you can't blame the whole nationality for the failure.

At the other hand I guess some features are common to a certain way of life and education, which is mostly common to the nationals of a country. It's their culture. I'm sure I'm quite different from thai women in many ways, and thai men from western man as well.

But the worse thing I see at the forum is the lack of respect many men seem to have for thai women. And that really bothers me. Most of you have, had of wil have relations with thai women, but you don't respect them. That says more about you than about the women. Think about it! :o

And no not every woman does it for money (or for the fun). Some of you have been far too long outside the normal world, where 2 people commit to each other and work at building a life together. When you have that you don't jeopardize it for a little adventure with someone else. Not even when you 're having some difficulties in the relationship.

There is no better man than the one you have at home, I say as woman. if he knows you think that way about him and this goes also for the way around there is no urge to fool around.

Of course a little flirting is allowd and looking at the other sex also. :D

Even being tempted can happen, but staying honest is the best om the long term. :D

But the worse thing I see at the forum is the lack of respect many men seem to have for thai women. And that really bothers me. Most of you have, had of wil have relations with thai women, but you don't respect them. That says more about you than about the women. Think about it! :o

I think most of the people writing in this forum respect Thai women.

We joke about them like we would joke about any women. Man nature,.... :D

But we sure love them or we would not be here.

Do not get angry about it because the ones who can get quite nasty about Thai women are not representative of the farang men in Thailand, just more vocal and more stupid,...

But this is not specific to Thailand, isn't it? :D

:o

If you married a Prostitute or BG you deserve all you get.

Elco, I won't fall for the trap. If I would say what I think, I would be banned for the next three generations.

I think you divorce a woman or a man, not a nationality.

So do not expect too many answers,... :o

Actually, you are right although I put the divorce part in as an alternative.

Still waiting for somebody saying, I am married for ...,. years and would marry the same one again.

What got me off my rocker so, the one reply to become a radical feminist.

I put this choice in as a ballon, only.

What an awful question to pose, I am going to marry a Thai, and am very pleased and proud that she has agreed to be my wife, she did not say yes straight away and phone all her freinds and family, but two weeks because she wanted to make the RIGHT decison that I was right for her, I am fully aware what my freinds and family think, the raised eyebrows beyhind my back and all that, but nobody would raise an eyebrow if I was marrying a Japanese or Chinese woman, it really gets on my nerves that whenever you mention the word Thailand to anybody that has never been here that they just assume that its a place to have sex in :o