First 90 day report - requirements please

My first 90 report is due May 21st at Pathum Thani Immigration , am on a O-A visa, can someone confirm exactly what I need to take with me.

I have a copy of TM 47, plus I have a TM30 receipt stapled in passport ( if that helps ).

I know this subject has been covered extensively already but I only enter TV via the Connect app or Tapatalk app.

Connect app search function doesn't ( function).

Tapatalk app search function gave me more than 165,000 replies upon searching for " 90 days reporting "

Thanks in advance .

Sorry I can't answer your question but I wonder if you would mind answering one for me?
It's about the single or multiple entry, I will be applying for the OA Visa in the next couple of weeks and plan to spend a couple of years in Thailand. It seems obvious that the single entry Visa means I won't be able to travel outside of Thailand is that correct? If I apply for the single entry would I be able to change to a multiple entry later on if I do decide to travel in and out of Thailand? Would it just be easier to apply for the multiple entry from the start? I don't plan to leave Thailand within the first 8 months anyway. Sorry to jump on your question but you've obviously gone through the process recently

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Sorry I can't answer your question but I wonder if you would mind answering one for me?
It's about the single or multiple entry, I will be applying for the OA Visa in the next couple of weeks and plan to spend a couple of years in Thailand. It seems obvious that the single entry Visa means I won't be able to travel outside of Thailand is that correct? If I apply for the single entry would I be able to change to a multiple entry later on if I do decide to travel in and out of Thailand? Would it just be easier to apply for the multiple entry from the start? I don't plan to leave Thailand within the first 8 months anyway. Sorry to jump on your question but you've obviously gone through the process recently

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Oldsoulchild
There is a topic running on this very question right now "2 years out of a single entry O-A ? ", check it out.
It would appear that the single entry O-A doesn't exist anymore but may still be on some documentation.
When I applied I went straight for the multi entry , don't remember seeing any mention of a single.
  • Like 1

Oldsoulchild
There is a topic running on this very question right now "2 years out of a single entry O-A ? ", check it out.
It would appear that the single entry O-A doesn't exist anymore but may still be on some documentation.
When I applied I went straight for the multi entry , don't remember seeing any mention of a single.

Thanks. Multiple it is then. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

My first 90 report is due May 21st at Pathum Thani Immigration , am on a O-A visa, can someone confirm exactly what I need to take with me.

I have a copy of TM 47, plus I have a TM30 receipt stapled in passport ( if that helps ).

The TM47 form and your passport should be all you need to do the 90 day report since you apparently have already registered you address at the office.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, oldsoulchild said:

It's about the single or multiple entry, I will be applying for the OA Visa in the next couple of weeks and plan to spend a couple of years in Thailand.

OA visas are only issued as multiple entry visas. They will not issue a single entry OA visa.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

OA visas are only issued as multiple entry visas. They will not issue a single entry OA visa.

Sorry to contradict you, but single entry OA is still available from the London Embassy. I have just applied and been granted a multi entry but a single entry was available for a reduced fee. As for the immigration first reporting, that is clear on the immigration website and I will just follow that once I arrive in Thailand. 

I agree with Ubon Joe. I obtained my O-A Visa from the Thai Embassy in London in September 2014. They would only issue a multiple entry O-A visa. I asked if I could have a single entry O-A as on the same visit I obtained a single O visa for my (UK) wife as my dependant, which was subsequently extended in Thailand. I was told by the Embassy staff that they only issue multiple entry O-A visas.

All that is actually NEEDED to process a 90 day report is your passport with the TM6 and TM30 affixed. They can input every required detail from this document and produce the next report slip in about 5 minutes.

However, depending on which office (or officer) you deal with, they may ask for any manner of accompanying documents. A lot depends on the whim of the day.

Submit the TM47 and a copy of all relevant passport pages and it should be acceptable for most occasions, although be prepared for any new forms they may have invented overnight.

I've estimated I've submitted 15-20 copies of my passport to Phuket Immigration since arrival 7 years ago. If they all were placed on my file it would be several inches thick.

We know they re-use these photocopies for new forms they sometimes require.  I, and several others, have been handed forms to complete, that had the details page of other peoples passports on the reverse.  I now always void the reverse side of any important pages I submit.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, oldsoulchild said:

Thanks. Multiple it is then. emoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

When I got my OA, the letter "M" was printed on it, indicating multiple entry - as others have mentioned, I think all are now like that. If you enter/return during that first year - and this isn't quite what I understand fully - your re entry stamp shows a further year from that re entry date, and I'm not sure if multiple entry applies (1) up to and including that date or that of your final re entry stamp, or (2) up to and including the 'expiry' date on the original OA.

When I got my OA, the letter "M" was printed on it, indicating multiple entry - as others have mentioned, I think all are now like that. If you enter/return during that first year - and this isn't quite what I understand fully - your re entry stamp shows a further year from that re entry date, and I'm not sure if multiple entry applies (1) up to and including that date or that of your final re entry stamp, or (2) up to and including the 'expiry' date on the original OA.

Multi entry is valid until the " enter before " stamp on visa, after this date you need a re-entry permit ( single or multi entry ) from immigration or airport until entry stamp date, you will then require an extension of your permit to stay.