Hua Hin Blueport immigration.

Good afternoon

Please, can anybody advise me if the new immigration office will extend my 90-day multi-entry non-O on marriage, for another 60 days with the relevant documents, and my wife?  Also, I've just read that it's open until 10 pm. Is this correct? 

Cheers guys.

I

I have seen nothing more than what was in news. First article said it was only 90 day reports and extensions for tourist and visa exempt entries. It says "Opening hours will be in line with the shopping center opening times, which is 10am to 10pm".

The 2nd one implies all extensions can be done there.

Looked through both topics and found no posts in them from anybody using it yet.

Both articles are here. https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/178-hua-hin-cha-am-news/

I was there yesterday, went in the morning, the officer said they do 90 day reports there and tourist and visa exempt exemptions

Sorry not sure what time it closes

It was pretty quiet but i'm sure they will get busier as word gets around that they have opened there

I need to extend my stay in June, about 4 weeks from now.

The last time I went to the main immigration office in Hua Hin they told me I can do both the 90 day report and the extension at the new Bluport office which will be opening soon (this was 2 months ago) with my type of visa. This is for the 5 year Thailand Elite visa, no idea about the other visa types. I will know for sure in a few weeks time though.

This is very convenient for me as I live only a few minutes drive away from Bluport.

11 hours ago, Get Real said:

off course you can!!

What can he do?

Did you read the post that the only extension they are doing is the 30 day extension of tourist and visa exempt entries? Or did you not read the OP that states he wants to get a 60 day extension to visit his wife?

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, bubba1 said:

Do they take photos for TR Visa extensions at this immigration office in the mall? Or a place close by? I used to use the the place under CondoChain good value for the money

Yes they take a photo at the Immigration office at Bluport, no need to take your own photos

• 4 weeks later...