The All New 365Sport (and ExpatPremium TV) thread

Crossy

28 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

Seems BKKBlue was right on the ball ( pun intended) with his post about the arrest last week.

Indeed and it looks like hurting the local EPL provider was something of a bad move.

The fact that ThaiExpatTV is back up, streaming UK and Aussie Free to Air content, suggests that (at present) the authorities are only interested in protecting the interests of Thai companies and don't care about the BBC et-al.

We shall see what transpires.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

This is what i could find on that link which is relevent

12 Months (Special Offer €115 or 4,100 Baht) (+£77) what is the +£77 for?

I'm guessing that when the information was written 4,100baht equalled £77, I only paid 4,100baht?

19 minutes ago, digitalchromakey said:

Signed up with IPTV Club on the link voglie provided.

Here is the home page iptvuk club - looks like MAG set top boxes are currently out of stock.

According to that link any Android box wil do.

Capture137.JPG

23 minutes ago, digitalchromakey said:

Signed up with IPTV Club on the link voglie provided.

Here is the home page iptvuk club - looks like MAG set top boxes are currently out of stock.

Please be reminded that the government has declared that the import and sale of TV boxes and the like is illegal without a licence.

Wanna bet that licence is going to be more than somewhat difficult to obtain?

5 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

As IPTVUK-Club appears to be Pattaya based, what guarantees do you have that they won't go the same way as ThaiExpatTV and 365sport?

I don't think I'd be subscribing to anything that provides EPL.

15 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Please be reminded that the government has declared that the import and sale of TV boxes and the like is illegal without a licence.

I don't think it will be so difficult to obtain a license, but it will only be available to legitimate businesses, and will involve a fee per box sold or imported.

I also highly doubt that a supposed multi million dollar business " run by a guy", as pointed out in the post above yours, will be included in that category.

34 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Only signed up to their website - given the current 'smoke of battle' I haven't bought anything, it's far too early for that.

Thai Expat is still working, therefore bodies at the helm.

It is suggested that they are one and the same with 365sport and Expat Premium.....

Would it not be prudent to expect refunds from the above as they are still touting for business??

According to the Telegraph article, the High Court case in the UK only specified four British broadband providers who must now block connections to servers hosting pirated matches. Couldn’t find any reference online to the Premier League making a complaint to the Thai authorities about Thailand-based streaming.

Not that I’m up to working out how streaming, etc is done , but it seems to me the UK court case might have been used as an excuse to benefit True Visions…..should like an explanation of any connection between the arrests here and the court case in the UK from tech-savvy footie fans.

3 minutes ago, BKKMG said:

Thai Expat is still working, therefore bodies at the helm.

It is suggested that they are one and the same with 365sport and Expat Premium.....

Would it not be prudent to expect refunds from the above as they are still touting for business??

Yes still working with me to.

When I asked about this (as Expat TV had changed their format to that similar with 365) both told me they were separate companies and had nothing to do with each other...so ???????

Edited by Expattaff1308

33 minutes ago, buddhalady said:

According to the Telegraph article, the High Court case in the UK only specified four British broadband providers who must now block connections to servers hosting pirated matches. Couldn’t find any reference online to the Premier League making a complaint to the Thai authorities about Thailand-based streaming.

Not that I’m up to working out how streaming, etc is done , but it seems to me the UK court case might have been used as an excuse to benefit True Visions…..should like an explanation of any connection between the arrests here and the court case in the UK from tech-savvy footie fans.

There are no Thailand based EPL streams, they are all UK based, but 365Sport was the redistributor of those streams, and in the article of the arrests is clearly stated that they acted on advise of the FAPL, which means the Thailand representative for Premier League in the UK.

Edited by janclaes47

6 minutes ago, osmond said:

ThaiExpat TV has stopped working for me. I am in Chiang Rai area.  OK earlier till about 1430.

It is indeed down for me on ToT fibre, Bangkok.

EDIT It's also down on my Singapore VPN.

RIP Expat Premium TV ....

... and now it seems RIP Expat TV too.

They fraudsters should be enjoying a long stay at the Bangkok Hilton but if they have been given bail then it's likely they will have already disappeared.

Edited by Phuketshrew
Grammatical Error

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

Yes but places like Lazada would be legal pretty sure they will have a licence admited they are clean of apps but installing is not hard. I wonder if thats why the box on iptv club is "soldout"? Or just not supplying them any more. Have a feeling this will run and run.

Guys 'n Gals

It is rapidly becoming apparent that moves are afoot to declare any and all streaming services illegal and pull the plugs.

Whether this is the Thai government acting alone or in collusion co-ordination with the UK / others is unclear at present.

This being the case I'm going to close this thread whilst we discuss the way forwards with Admin.

PLEASE do not start others, they will be removed without warning or notice.

Sorry. but watch this space.