Tattoo removal - you get what you pay for as Isaan woman finds out

webfact

Should be obvious not to remove tattoos with acid, she will have that nasty scar for life. The laser tattoo removals in Thailand are usually done with 30,000 baht machines from China, and should be avoided as well. If you visit a removal clinic in the USA, they will typically have a $50,000+ laser, that will give you minimal scarring. Some things are better done at home.

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/05/2017 at 5:47 AM, Ulysses G. said:

Me too. In first grade, I was tapping the girl in front of me on the head with a pencil and she threw her head back and buried in in my palm. To this day, there is a dull black dot there. I can still get a job though.

35 years ago I was walking in the street with my then girlfriend.

Suddenly she tripped over an uneven part of the pavement and in panic she grabbed the lower part of my right arm (just below my wrist) hard with her left hand, and her thumb nail dug into the back of my hand just above my thumb. To this very day I still have the arc impression of her thumb nail on the back of my right hand. We broke up two months later and we never saw each other again. But she left me a memento so that I`ll always be reminded of her for the remainder of my life.

On 5/16/2017 at 9:02 PM, TEFLKrabi said:

Yet again, posters focusing on the girl being wrong rather than criticising the amateurish person who completely messed up the procedure.

Yet again?  Is  tattoo removal a big issue on this forum?

On 2017-5-16 at 8:43 AM, tonray said:

A tattoo like that is almost always a mistake but young women only realize it later in life when they see how it marks them in the minds of others, especially here in Thailand.

She must have been a fan of Conor McGregor... 

3 hours ago, TEFLKrabi said:

No but people often criticise the wrong people in posts. Her the girl is being chastised rather than the tattoo artist who messed up.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The tattoo artist didn't mess up, the tattoo remover messed up

Let's try not to criticize the wrong people in posts, eh? :smile:

You get the tattoo you deserve. Stupid person.... stupid tattoo. 

The richest person in the World is going to be the person that invents a quick, painless, and easy tattoo removal process.

3 hours ago, TEFLKrabi said:

Crass.

What do you suppose would have happened if she talked to some of the guy's past customers , and got a little more information about him. before subjecting herself to his handiwork?