Visa expired

Hi my non b visa date is the 16 of may but my departure carde stamp date is the 17 of may.
My flight was cancelled yesterday leaving Thailand so I got a flight today to fly out the country.
My question is will I have problems at the airport?
Will I have to pay overstay?
What is the correct date?
The non b visa or the departure carde date stamped in my passaport??
please it's urgent

14 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

Departure (admitted until) date.  In any case today is the 16th so wouldn't matter either way.

Also being puzzled.

Today is the 16th.

What really counts is the stamp in your passport!

"ADMITTED UNTIL"

If it says "16 MAY 2017" or "17 MAY 2017" then all fine.

Thank you everyone.

I'm stressing so much 

I had a bad experience with the agency I was working for as a teacher.

I'm a didecated hard work person

I love teaching

I love Thailand but i have to leave and come back in a few month's time.

I was scamed,not paid,I waited over 2 months to get a work permit and teaching liance but did not happene.

Without help to continue here in Thailand without money it's hard.

Thank you to those what replayed.

I send two photos for yous to see what I mean and worry about.

1494916357707.jpg

1494916749233.jpg

1494917430481.jpg

• Like 1

+1 regarding what are you worried about,  unless there is something else that hasn't been mentioned then you are stressing over nothing, you are allowed to stay in Thailand until Midnight, Wednesday 17th May 2017 as the entry stamp says and will have no issues at all so long as you depart prior to this.

1 hour ago, Mattd said:

+1 regarding what are you worried about,  unless there is something else that hasn't been mentioned then you are stressing over nothing, you are allowed to stay in Thailand until Midnight, Wednesday 17th May 2017 as the entry stamp says and will have no issues at all so long as you  depart prior to this

I'm a dedicated honest hard working person.

I worry first because ive never been in a situation like this!

ive heard and seen so many Stories what unfortunately happane in Thailand that's the truth.

I love teaching

it's my Paxon

I love Thailand

I've been coming to Thailand for 3 year's
Last year I dicied after saving some money to come  teach and live in Thailand 
Unfortunately the angence that I was working for scamed me to the point that I didn't get paid, I waited over 2 months for them to processes my work permit and teaching liance what didn't happen. Then I still had to pay to get my passports back i got trapped in Lie's  threatened to  the point that you dont no what to do who to talk too who to trust!
When i spoke to my family after hidding the situation for over a month with out money and for them not to worry trying to fight my own battle's in life, but when you can't figth and can't  get things going again because of money.
Thanks god my family gave me the option to helpe me get out of this horrible situation that I don't wish nobody.  today I leave sad but  with my head up high proud for who I'm for this lesson the experience that i learnet in life  that im lucky because their are thounds of people in the world worst then me suffering what don't have a roof what don't have food, sick without family to help
My heart my mind is greatful and  ready for what the future brings me.   
That now I have to really go back  home for a few month's  or a year and come back again.

But any way thank you for your information.

Edited by ricky87

I am truly sorry for your experiences, and glad that it has not soured you on teaching (which is a wonderful profession) and Thailand in general (where most people are honest, and not like the people who scammed you). I trust you will have better fortune in the future.

27 minutes ago, ricky87 said:

I am sure that you are and would not suggest otherwise, you will have no problems departing so long as it is before midnight tomorrow and best of luck.

2 hours ago, ricky87 said:

I worry first because ive never been in a situation like this!

ive heard and seen so many Stories what unfortunately happane in Thailand that's the truth.

I love teaching

it's my Paxon

I love Thailand

I've been coming to Thailand for 3 year's
Last year I dicied after saving some money to come  teach and live in Thailand 
Unfortunately the angence that I was working for scamed me to the point that I didn't get paid, I waited over 2 months for them to processes my work permit and teaching liance what didn't happen. Then I still had to pay to get my passports back i got trapped in Lie's  threatened to  the point that you dont no what to do who to talk too who to trust!
When i spoke to my family after hidding the situation for over a month with out money and for them not to worry trying to fight my own battle's in life, but when you can't figth and can't  get things going again because of money.
Thanks god my family gave me the option to helpe me get out of this horrible situation that I don't wish nobody.  today I leave sad but  with my head up high proud for who I'm for this lesson the experience that i learnet in life  that im lucky because their are thounds of people in the world worst then me suffering what don't have a roof what don't have food, sick without family to help
My heart my mind is greatful and  ready for what the future brings me.   
That now I have to really go back  home for a few month's  or a year and come back again.

But any way thank you for your information.

Sorry for this terrible experience!!!