Thai Sparks! Bad Practices.

Formaleins

There are plenty of good connectors available from outside Thailand, A lot of Electrical wholesalers have an online system so ordering from them should be possible.

AS a fully licenced electrical contractor here in Australia, I cringe when I see what is done in Thailand, Mind you those practices are slowing creeping in here .

Every trip to the Inlaws village I bring electrical equipment wth me and spend time fixing and making safe.

20 minutes ago, wazzi said:

There are plenty of good connectors available from outside Thailand, A lot of Electrical wholesalers have an online system so ordering from them should be possible.

AS a fully licenced electrical contractor here in Australia, I cringe when I see what is done in Thailand, Mind you those practices are slowing creeping in here .

Every trip to the Inlaws village I bring electrical equipment wth me and spend time fixing and making safe.

Every good deed has its rewards. Karma

If anyone's interested, Lazada has wagos and wago knock offs (not sure of the quality in the knock offs).

No doubt wiring's a trip here. In the house we're currently renting, I don't like my wife unplugging the rice cooker, disconnected the door bell & grateful to have gas heating the water. After an issue in the distribution box I curiously used my loop tester on the outlets. 1/3 of them had no ground or P-N was reversed. Don't like to think of what might be goin on in the attic.

Looking forward to our new construction getting done but I'm the only one who shows up to work every day. That's a whole nother story which I'm sure wouldn't be new or original to most here. 

http://www.lazada.co.th/wago-3-10-970346.html?ff=1

On 17/05/2017 at 9:56 PM, r136dg said:

If anyone's interested, Lazada has wagos and wago knock offs (not sure of the quality in the knock offs).

No doubt wiring's a trip here. In the house we're currently renting, I don't like my wife unplugging the rice cooker, disconnected the door bell & grateful to have gas heating the water. After an issue in the distribution box I curiously used my loop tester on the outlets. 1/3 of them had no ground or P-N was reversed. Don't like to think of what might be goin on in the attic.

Looking forward to our new construction getting done but I'm the only one who shows up to work every day. That's a whole nother story which I'm sure wouldn't be new or original to most here. 

http://www.lazada.co.th/wago-3-10-970346.html?ff=1

Those prices are ridiculously high, the style I use is 117 Baht each from them and 15 Baht each from banggood 

My argument would've been time between ordering & in your hand. The wagos were at my door in 5 days from Lazada, but I'm still waiting on the knock offs (just over 2 weeks now). Very unpredictable as with the Chinese companies.

Haven't ordered from banggood yet but the few things I have ordered from UK companies were pretty consistent @ 1.5-2 weeks. Can't beat consistency & price. Thanks for the heads up!