Hunt for temple staffer who threw dog to its death 

webfact

Hunt for temple staffer who threw dog to its death 
By The Nation

b6c03ce50ba089dc29abdf7d6d249f04-sld.jpe

BANGKOK: -- Police have launched a manhunt for an angry temple employee after he allegedly killed a dog by throwing it from the second floor of a temple building.

Phra Wiroj of Wat Ruangvej Srimongkol in Nonthaburi’s Pakkret, authorised Wilai Wimolsing to file a complaint with Pakkret police against the staffer, identified only as Somsak, 62.

Wilai, who lives near the temple, filed the complaint at about 10pm on Monday. She said Somsak threw the two-year-old dog, Mom, from a pavilion and killed it.

Wilai said the man then discarded the dog’s carcass on deserted land behind the temple and fled.

Wilai said she had fed the dog since it was a puppy and had formed an attachment to it.

The monk told reporters that he was praying Monday evening when he heard loud noise at the pavilion and came out to learn the dog had died. 

The monk said Somsak admitted that he killed the dog out of anger over it continually being on the pavilion.

The monk said he had cared for the dog since it was a puppy after it was saved following being hit by a car.

Police sent the carcass to the Kasetsart University’s Veterinary Hospital to determine the cause of the death.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30315383

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation Full story:

30 minutes ago, Farang hunter said:

Second floor is very low for many animals (cats and dogs) to be dead.

Let's do and experiment. Let's throw Somsak from the second floor, as hard as possible, and see what the  outcome is. Perhaps this can be repeated a number of times just to make sure the results  are accurate.

Also, nice job of pointing...but...isn't it against the law to impersonate a police officer?

Edited by jaltsc

Wilai said she had fed the dog since it was a puppy and had formed an attachment to it.

If Wilai loved this dog so much Wilai should have taken it into his house, kept it within closed perimeters for its safety, fed it 2-3 times a day, trained it to do tricks, and walked it around the niehgborhood 2-4 times a day.

Instead Wilai took the easy road, threw his old rice near the dog and hoped it would not get sick because he was not planning to spend any money on it at the VET.

6 minutes ago, Bob12345 said:

If Wilai loved this dog so much Wilai should have taken it into his house, kept it within closed perimeters for its safety, fed it 2-3 times a day, trained it to do tricks, and walked it around the niehgborhood 2-4 times a day.

Instead Wilai took the easy road, threw his old rice near the dog and hoped it would not get sick because he was not planning to spend any money on it at the VET.

FYI I think Wilai is a women.

I know that many people read my topic, A heart warming tale. Since my last post on the subject, i just want to say, that we are now parents to a 2 month old 'bitsa' pup. My wife's daughter, being the fat lazy cow that she is, took the dog on, with no intent in keeping it. Now she has dumped it on us. Me, being me, i cannot see this pup on the street. It's a curious, funny little dog, the other two are getting used to him, but they have given him a few right handers, to get him to know his place. I have great hopes for him.

RIP doggie thrown from above. I hope i never meet the bastard that did it.

14 minutes ago, grumbleweed said:

Well that's one less of the vermin Here's hoping it becomes the national sport

We should all do our bit. I'll gladly donate a few bins for the hygienic disposal of the carcasses 

You, are , without doubt, a foul minded person of the first degree.I have no words for one such as you.

1 hour ago, Bob12345 said:

Says who?

2 hours ago, jaltsc said:

Let's do and experiment. Let's throw Somsak from the second floor, as hard as possible, and see what the  outcome is. Perhaps this can be repeated a number of times just to make sure the results  are accurate.

Also, nice job of pointing...but...isn't it against the law to impersonate a police officer?

:smile:

12 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

This is the real story. Nothing much can be done about the dog. But people can/should be taught how to look after a dog properly. Wilai is guilty of mistreating the dog in the first place.

Edited by Keesters

12 hours ago, Farang hunter said:

:smile:

Could you please use quotes all the time when you refer to the post of one person?

I was (wrongly) thinking you refered to my post but instead you were reacting to someone else's post, something that was unclear because you gave little context.

It helps the discussions if you are clearer with your post.

20 hours ago, webfact said:

If she was attached to it she should keep it in her yard ...

this is the same situation as every soi dog .....   they throw it left over rice and claim to take care of it ...  until it bites someone then there's no owners to be found ....:shock1:

I do want all the pest soi dogs killed but not this way ...

13 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

You, are , without doubt, a foul minded person of the first degree.I have no words for one such as you.

I'll make a note to try and lose sleep over your opinion. How many hours of lost sleep do you deem your opinions are worth?

I'll assume you're vegetarian, as no one mounted so high could possibly condone and actively support the inhumane way in which animals are often kept and slaughtered for food. In which case you should be aiming at least some of your vitriol to any and every "foul minded" person that dares to recommend a decent meat dish.

Then again you could be Christian, they have no problems with hypocrisy 

7 minutes ago, grumbleweed said:

I'll make a note to try and lose sleep over your opinion. How many hours of lost sleep do you deem your opinions are worth?

I'll assume you're vegetarian, as no one mounted so high could possibly condone and actively support the inhumane way in which animals are often kept and slaughtered for food. In which case you should be aiming at least some of your vitriol to any and every "foul minded" person that dares to recommend a decent meat dish.

Then again you could be Christian, they have no problems with hypocrisy 

Thank you for your reply. I found it a very enjoyable read. I dont know yet, if i can find a way to print it. However, if i do, i shall put it in my toilet, waiting for a day, when the bum wash fails to work.Oh silly fellow, i am neither a vegetarian, nor am i a Christian.If you have to make a note to your self about not losing sleep, it would infer that you are losing sleep.As for the inhumane way that animals are kept and slaughtered for food, would imply that you are a bleeding heart vegan. This is not about that. This is about a cruel bastard who threw a dog to its death.That's why i hate people who think this sort of behaviour is humorous.

Now, i have some paint to watch drying. In the meantime i think your time would be well spent, reading posts and understanding exactly what the poster is referring to

Mee Wan Dee (have a nice day)