Has anyone completed an online 90 day report recently? May 2017

On 5/17/2017 at 8:29 AM, muzmurray said:

Yes, to Thais too, they have different nicknames for other races.

Please enlighten me so I can tell my wife, family and friends when I tell them we're not all the same :post-4641-1156694572:

9 minutes ago, muzmurray said:

Ask your wife.

I know the answer. There's Thais and there's those that obviously aren't although some are different colours and races. Even from the west.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2017 at 7:17 PM, ubonjoe said:

I have never said it was perfect. I have only tried to help people them resolve their problems with it. Many problems were user errors.

As I have written many times I cannot do online reports because of an old entry (before 2013) to the country and also I have gotten a new passport since then.

It beingdown now is something different.

That is news to me. Thanks, as I arrived 1999 - never tried online. Cannot understand why anyone gets their knickers in a knot, these days, since you can mail in the 90 day report. The only advice I have picked up (after they lost 2 of my reports) is to put enough postage for EMS service on both envelopes - the transmittal envelope and the self addressed envelope. 

The lack of an integrated set of nation-wide filing regulations for all Immigration matters; that is frustrating. Then again, I swapped into this life for one where a stranger told me which side of the West Van seawall I should walk on. My point being - too few rules is better than too many rules. BTW, does this qualify me to become a member of the Ubonjoe cult? ;)

On 5/17/2017 at 0:44 PM, Pattaya46 said:

If you are in the range dates to make it Online,

then you are too late to make it by Mail... :sleep:

BTW I am unsure if Pattaya accepts 90Days by Mail...?

Forget a quirky online system and use the dependable mails and sleep at night. Just circle the send date on your calendar.

• 4 months later...
11 minutes ago, Binden said:

Can u please tell me which fotocopies i need and do i need a foto for a 90 day report?Also is worth going to imperial big c lad preaw?because i went past the other day and its being renovated!!thankyou so much?

No copies and no photo is needed. At the most a completed TM47 form and your passport is needed.

I think the office is still open at Ladprao. But they have been telling people that next time they will have to go to Chaeng Wattana.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

No copies and no photo is needed. At the most a completed TM47 form and your passport is needed.

I think the office is still open at Ladprao. But they have been telling people that next time they will have to go to Chaeng Wattana.

Thankyou so much✌✌✌

• 2 months later...

Just did it successfully today, for the first time ever. After many failed attempts in the past.

I used MS Edge browser.  Have to be very very careful entering all the data correctly. A pain really. Had to do the CATCHA code at the very end of the process twice, for no apparent reason. 

I did it 8 days before it was due. You have to hit the window between 7-15 days before due. 

Good luck. I was surprised that I got it to work, finally.