How Cold Is Bangkok..

stevo

It's around 20-24 C in night time

tonight is 24C ( from my yahoo msg's weather)

That reading must be taken in a pretty secluded area because where I live just outside of Pin Klao it is very cold, there is dew on all the plants and I need a shirt and a tracksuit top just to go outside for a ciggie!

I think it is about 10-15 C in my garden right now

Someone said that the low (40%) humidity makes it cooler...

Nikkijah :o

That reading must be taken in a pretty secluded area because where I live just outside of Pin Klao it is very cold, there is dew on all the plants and I need a shirt and a tracksuit top just to go outside for a ciggie!

I think it is about 10-15 C in my garden right now

Someone said that the low (40%) humidity makes it cooler...

Nikkijah :o

ja.. you are right :D

I'm on Chaeng Watthana Rd, 8 kms from The old airport (Don Meung)

BambinA, I hope you're not wearing that bikini top now with this cold weather :D

heheh ..silly Nicky .. i'm in a bear suit as Winnie the Pooh

ohh there is a windy factor also (as 24C but feels like 18 )

better check on http://www.weather.com/ then :o

PS. in avatar , i was in T-shirt and shorts :D ( my pyjamas in summer )

Edited by BambinA

quite cold up here in Suphanburi...like a cold snap...one day I was sweating and the next I had to put a shirt on...coldest winter out of three that I can remember. Ain't got no hot water and bathing is an ordeal...the nieces' hair is all greasy...

might haveta buy a water heater for the shower but then I'd haveta rewire the circuit to the bathroom to get good ground...

life is complicated...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

quite cold up here in Suphanburi...like a cold snap...one day I was sweating and the next I had to put a shirt on...coldest winter out of three that I can remember. Ain't got no hot water and bathing is an ordeal...the nieces' hair is all greasy...

might haveta buy a water heater for the shower but then I'd haveta rewire the circuit to the bathroom to get good ground...

life is complicated...

Isn't it just tutsi, you know, as soon as you've bought the heater that the 30 degrees + will come back and the heater wont be used for another 11 months :o

Nikkijah :D

life is complicated...

Isn't it just tutsi, you know, as soon as you've bought the heater that the 30 degrees + will come back and the heater wont be used for another 11 months :o

Nikkijah :D

from my observations one can expect 4-6 weeks of uncomfortably cold water temperature per year. So...yeah, why shell out the dough for a water heater? I just don't like seeing my nieces with greasy hair and I can't force them to wash. Around here something like artificially hot water is uncommon so that if I bought a heater it might not be used...

bizarre...but what's a falang to do?

Funny, right now where I am it's 6.66 C and it's unusually WARM! It should be about 0 C.

Aside from that it's windy w/ cold driving rain (that normaly would be snow).

O well, I'll be in Bkk in January, hope I'll be able to enjoy the COLD lololololo......

Edited by smx1313