I loaned money to a Thai girl and have actually received some of it back.

bkk6060

I got a balding 50 something toe rag who happens to be Danish who owes me £970 via an unpaid invoice. He is based in Denmark and it's his company that owes. If anyone has some golden words I could use besides a shotgun. Something local that will shit him up and force his hand. Then if it works I'll pay 20%. Has to be good local content. Like some kind if Danish court procedure BS. He's in Viborg so I just need some golden content to get him to pay up. He's just a snake he owes and he thinks I'll forget and go away. 

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/05/2017 at 12:56 AM, swissie said:

I have a story, possibly fitting into this thread.

Friend of mine arrived in Thailand 7 years ago. Far away from retirement age, he needed to generate some income.

He started to lend out money to a Thai Lady. His wife guaranteed for the integrity of the Lady (went to school together).
- Started with 100 K, then 300 K, then 500 K. Lady always paid back on time at 10% interest p/A. Farang friend was positively impressed.

After a pause, the loan request was 2 Mill. Farang lender agreed. That was 5 years ago

Ever since then, the Lady has dissappeared and can not be found.

Pattaya Police has offered to find the Lady, insisting that 50 % of the recovered sum will have to be retained to cover "search-expenses".

And that is the end of the story.
Cheers.

Classic con. Build confidence and go for the big score!

I gave the MIL 60k twelve years ago as a loan and promptly forgot about it until last month when she gave it back to me, I was so pleased that I told her to keep it, we were both really pleased with that outcome.

The OP's story is not uncommon, it's only the barstool brigade who think it might be!

Same here loaned 55k bht to brother in law and wife ... year later when on holiday in thailand recieved it back. . (I also forgot about it)

A few years ago whe had some problem using the atm on holiday.. my mother in law gave us a lot of money...she was saving for years the half of my wife was sending here . For this kind of situation. (When her daughter had a problem).
They are from poor issan family. But proud people

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

On 5/19/2017 at 7:34 PM, bkk6060 said:

HAHA I love the responses. No, she actually has a job not some BG mistake.  If she paid 1/2 I believe the rest is coming.

Lot's of guys have  claimed to been screwed by these girls, I am just saying this one at least is trying to make good. If you read on TV every Thai girl is bad bad.  I do not think this one is and that is my point there may actually be some decent ladies out there.

Good for you.  I too have loaned money with no problems to girls I know.

Thanks for sharing your story.  It's half a happy ending.

25 minutes ago, HLover said:

Good for you.  I too have loaned money with no problems to girls I know.

Thanks for sharing your story.  It's half a happy ending.

Oh, its a full happy ending got all of it back several months ago. :)

Archived