Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be no obstruction of justice charge because there none. So you're stuck with that, no matter how long it takes you to find out.

What more is there to say about his tax returns? You're not going to see them, no petition does anything to change any outcome and most importantly of all- many if not most Americans are educated enough to understand them anyway.

No, but Mueller is going through them ( and others) as we speak.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-mueller-enlists-the-irs-for-his-trump-russia-investigation

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/346618-mueller-might-already-have-trumps-tax-returns

https://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonynitti/2017/09/01/robert-mueller-employs-powerful-weapon-in-trump-russia-investigation-the-irs/?s=trending#4f924aae75ac

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Personal bodyguard quits after 18 years at Donald Trump’s side

"During the election campaign he was privy to almost every conversation Mr Trump had."

"Mr Schiller’s closeness to Mr Trump and his role in Mr Comey’s firing mean he is likely to be sucked into special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into collusion with Russia and could incur legal costs."

“Schiller knows where the bodies are buried and how the President ticks.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/personal-bodyguard-quits-after-18-years-at-donald-trumps-side/news-story/8f41486b91fa8209b33143e15ae4e30f

Time to lawyer up Mr Schiller. The writing is on the wall.

Trumptanic.

Donald Trump Is Irrelevant to Corporate America

"That is the unequivocal message coming from some C.E.O.s, and the Wall Street bankers who work most closely with them."

"The new strategy by corporate executives to get the policies they once hoped Trump would deliver to them—tax reform, the repatriation of corporate profits, regulatory relief, and a comprehensive infrastructure plan—is to forget about Trump altogether and to work directly with congressional leaders to craft bipartisan legislation that Trump will have no choice but to sign."

"These C.E.O.s and bankers say they are focussing their attention almost exclusively on working with Mitch McConnell, the Senate Majority Leader, and Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House, who both have had their differences with Trump of late."

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-is-irrelevant-to-corporate-america

Irrelevant. Ain't that a pertinent statement.

5 minutes ago, iReason said:

Donald Trump Is Irrelevant to Corporate America

"That is the unequivocal message coming from some C.E.O.s, and the Wall Street bankers who work most closely with them."

"The new strategy by corporate executives to get the policies they once hoped Trump would deliver to them—tax reform, the repatriation of corporate profits, regulatory relief, and a comprehensive infrastructure plan—is to forget about Trump altogether and to work directly with congressional leaders to craft bipartisan legislation that Trump will have no choice but to sign."

"These C.E.O.s and bankers say they are focussing their attention almost exclusively on working with Mitch McConnell, the Senate Majority Leader, and Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House, who both have had their differences with Trump of late."

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-is-irrelevant-to-corporate-america

Irrelevant. Ain't that a pertinent statement.

The thing is, he doesn't have to be irrelevant even if he takes no part in negotiations He has the veto power. But of course, since these tax reforms will benefit him and the rest of the .01% immensely,  there's no chance he'll exercise it.

2 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

There will be no obstruction of justice charge because there none.

So you're stuck with that, no matter how long it takes you to find out.

"There will be no obstruction of justice charge because there none."

Just making stuff up.

So you're stuck with that, no matter how long it takes you to find out.

:coffee1:

Steve Bannon says President Donald Trump made the biggest mistake in 'modern political history' by firing FBI Director Comey

"Bannon confirmed he opposed President Donald Trump's decision to oust Comey, calling the FBI 'an institution."

"I don't believe that the institutional logic of the FBI, and particularly in regards to an investigation, could possibly be changed by changing the head of it,' Bannon said."

"In the interview, Bannon predicted Republicans could lose control in the House in the 2018 congressional elections because of a looming battle over what to do about 800,000 immigrants known as 'Dreamers.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4871592/Bannon-confirms-opposed-firing-FBI-Director-Comey.html

15 hours ago, iReason said:
Personal bodyguard quits after 18 years at Donald Trump’s side

"During the election campaign he was privy to almost every conversation Mr Trump had."

"Mr Schiller’s closeness to Mr Trump and his role in Mr Comey’s firing mean he is likely to be sucked into special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into collusion with Russia and could incur legal costs."

“Schiller knows where the bodies are buried and how the President ticks.”
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/personal-bodyguard-quits-after-18-years-at-donald-trumps-side/news-story/8f41486b91fa8209b33143e15ae4e30f

Time to lawyer up Mr Schiller. The writing is on the wall.

Trumptanic.

Better link.

555. Yeah, couldn't take the pay cut and is leaving for more money.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-05/key-trump-aide-s-departure-is-said-to-rattle-president-s-allies

5 minutes ago, iReason said:

"Bannon confirmed he opposed President Donald Trump's decision to oust Comey, calling the FBI 'an institution."

Steve Bannon reportedly wants Reince Priebus to testify that Jared Kushner was behind the FBI director's firing. According to Vanity Fair, Priebus believes Trump was persuaded to fire Comey by Kushner and his wife, Ivanka

http://www.businessinsider.com/bannon-priebus-mueller-kushner-was-behind-comey-firing-2017-8

Maybe the rare time that Priebus and Bannon were on the same side.

20 minutes ago, RobFord said:

And there is a measure of the man Trump. The alleged multi-billionaire. If he were a genuine good guy, a sage and wise businessman don't you think if he took his prized security man with him of 18 years he would say "don't worry I will make sure that your salary is actually increased for moving to Washington with me, not decreased - there will be no drop in pay." Trump has small man syndrome, yet he is quite tall, so I guess something else is small elsewhere.

'This is great!': Trump called Chuck Schumer to tell him about the great TV coverage their bipartisan deal got

"I got a call early this morning” from Trump, Schumer told The New York Times on the podcast, “The New Washington” on Thursday."

"He said, ‘This was so great!’ Here’s what he said: ‘Do you watch Fox News?’

"I said, ‘Not really.’ ‘They’re praising you!’, meaning me, but he said, ‘And your stations’ —  I guess meaning MSNBC and CNN — ‘are praising me! This is great!'”

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/trump-schumer-deal-tv-coverage-2017-9

Steve Bannon reportedly wants Reince Priebus to testify that Jared Kushner was behind the FBI director's firing. According to Vanity Fair, Priebus believes Trump was persuaded to fire Comey by Kushner and his wife, Ivanka

http://www.businessinsider.com/bannon-priebus-mueller-kushner-was-behind-comey-firing-2017-8

Maybe the rare time that Priebus and Bannon were on the same side.

Nah, trump fired Comey because of that Russian thing. Others obviously agreed, but his bad decision. Own it.

"Update, May 12: After we posted our story, NBC News posted the full interview with Trump. The president said that he thought about “this Russia thing with Trump and Russia” when he decided to fire Comey.

“[Rosenstein] made a recommendation, but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it,” Trump said. “And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/05/trump-fire-comey/

12 hours ago, RobFord said:

Nah, trump fired Comey because of that Russian thing. Others obviously agreed, but his bad decision. Own it.

"Update, May 12: After we posted our story, NBC News posted the full interview with Trump. The president said that he thought about “this Russia thing with Trump and Russia” when he decided to fire Comey.

“[Rosenstein] made a recommendation, but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it,” Trump said. “And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”

"regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey"  “And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story."

If it is just "a made-up story", what's the worry? Why fire anyone? :biggrin:  Unless he wanted to obstruct justice...

A babbling fool.

When we said last year "pocket-Caligula" is a flip-flopper with very few set in stone values & principles, did they listen? Nope.

Time for another "Hail Cesar!" meeting in the WH: "Please tell me again why you love me so much." 

Republicans, Trump will hurt you, it was always only a matter of when.

10 minutes ago, mrdome said:

When we said last year "pocket-Caligula" is a flip-flopper with very few set in stone values & principles, did they listen? Nope.

Time for another "Hail Cesar!" meeting in the WH: "Please tell me again why you love me so much." 

Republicans, Trump will hurt you, it was always only a matter of when.

He hurts everyone. 

22 hours ago, iReason said:

Nope. You are simply uninformed.

The occupier of the White House was briefed on Russian meddling within days of taking office.

He did nothing about it.

And all these law enforcement agencies currently conducting investigations are part of your imagined conspiracy?

Yes, that makes perfect sense. To someone. Somewhere. I suppose...

Actually, it makes no sense.

You do have quite an imagination, I'll give you that.

:coffee1:

Ah yes, the old the Democrat told him but the Republican did nothing meme! You people tried this when you blamed Bush for 911. Didn't work then, won't work this time. You're missing a thing or two- mainly facts. Your conspiracy theory about Kushner setting up a *back channel* was during the transition period. Why exactly are you crying about some briefing that allegedly happened after Trump took office? Really, try thinking a bit more before allowing your knees to jerk so quickly.

Besides your oopsie on timing that makes your allegation about Trump being briefed irrelevant, you're still left with a basic question:

If Trump had been colluding with Russians to win the election prior to the election, why would there need to be a conspiracy to create a new *back channel* when one clearly would have existed to engage in the collusion to this point?

Edited by MajarTheLion

2 hours ago, iReason said:

The "Great Negotiator" caves within minutes to the Democrats. At his first ever meeting with them.

Gotta love the hilarious spin he attempts at the end of the video:

I just choked on my chicken and rice! Thanks. Truly awesome performance from Trump. I guess McConnell, Pence and Ryan were ready to slash their wrists after that meeting.  too funny. Whats your take MajarTheLion?

:cheesy:

2 hours ago, iReason said:

"regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey"

“And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said,

‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story."

If it is just "a made-up story", what's the worry? Why fire anyone? :biggrin:

Unless he wanted to obstruct justice...

A babbling fool.

Ummm.... you don't get it, do you? The president can fire the AG any time he wants- Russia thing or not.

Now, your last statement. Was that an accusation or an admission? I honestly can't tell.

And would you like to bet a donation to thaivisa.com that Trump will not be indicted for obstruction of justice? Even better, can you provide anything beyond wishful leftist thinking that Trump is guilty of it?

Thanks, I think I'll go with the opinion of the best-known Harvard Law professor over what some desperate losers, still grieving over Hillary losing, think.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alan-dershowitz-trump-should-not-be-subject-to-criminal-prosecution/article/2626355

12 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

I just choked on my chicken and rice! Thanks. Truly awesome performance from Trump. I guess McConnell, Pence

and Ryan were ready to slash their wrists after that meeting.  too funny. Whats your take MajarTheLion?

:cheesy:

I haven't seen this story. My guess is Trump is tired of losers McConnell and Ryan dragging their feet and decided to let them know he has other options. This is from the hip and I reserve the right to read about it on a few web sites before commenting more.

1 minute ago, MajarTheLion said:

And would you like to bet a donation to thaivisa.com that Trump will not be indicted for obstruction of justice? Even better, can you provide anything beyond wishful leftist thinking that Trump is guilty of it?

Hmmm, difficult to choose. What about the statutory rape of a 13 and 12 year old? How about for lying about having two russian hookers jumping up and down peeing on the bed? How about major Tax Fraud? Treason maybe? There is sooooooooo much more I want to see in the court than obstruction of justice, that would be tame. If Donald wants good ratings he needs to go down for the other stuff he has done. OoJ would be boring compared to the television entertainment we could have with the other things HE HAS DONE!  Keep defending, it is sad but admirable, I guess even jack the rippers dog loved him.

5 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

I haven't seen this story. My guess is Trump is tired of losers McConnell and Ryan dragging their feet and decided to let them know he has other options

Well as usual you keep guessing. 

6 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

This is from the hip and I reserve the right to read about it on a few web sites before commenting more.

Why break the habit of a lifetime now, you never seem to read about anything else on a few websites before commenting.

Just now, Andaman Al said:

Well as usual you keep guessing. 

Why break the habit of a lifetime now, you never seem to read about anything else on a few websites before commenting.

I see. So you're doing something other than guessing? What's your theory, Mr. Political Professor?

And specifically, what brings you to make the allegation that I don't read about other things before commenting? Or ironically, are you just guessing?

Ummm.... you don't get it, do you? The president can fire the AG any time he wants- Russia thing or not.

Now, your last statement. Was that an accusation or an admission? I honestly can't tell.

Thanks, I think I'll go with the opinion of the best-known Harvard Law professor over what some desperate losers, still grieving over Hillary losing, think.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alan-dershowitz-trump-should-not-be-subject-to-criminal-prosecution/article/2626355

Yeah, Dershowitz says the president can fire the AJ. So what? Duh.

Are you disputing that Trump fired Comey over this Russian thing?

Update, May 12: After we posted our story, NBC News posted the full interview with Trump. The president said that he thought about “this Russia thing with Trump and Russia” when he decided to fire Comey.

10 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Hmmm, difficult to choose. What about the statutory rape of a 13 and 12 year old? How about for lying about having two russian hookers jumping up and down peeing on the bed? How about major Tax Fraud? Treason maybe? There is sooooooooo much more I want to see in the court than obstruction of justice, that would be tame. If Donald wants good ratings he needs to go down for the other stuff he has done. OoJ would be boring compared to the television entertainment we could have with the other things HE HAS DONE!  Keep defending, it is sad but admirable, I guess even jack the rippers dog loved him.

Wow, so much leftist desperation there.  First, you refer to a case that was thrown out of court. You move on to a debunked *dossier*. Then, you transition to a desperate hope of tax fraud despite having even less evidence than the Russian hooker story.

At least your spreading your desperate hopes around. That way, when one circles the drain, you can still cling to others.

Good luck!

2 minutes ago, RobFord said:

Yeah, Dershowitz says the president can fire the AJ. So what? Duh.

Are you disputing that Trump fired Comey over this Russian thing?

Update, May 12: After we posted our story, NBC News posted the full interview with Trump. The president said that he thought about “this Russia thing with Trump and Russia” when he decided to fire Comey.

You still don't get it. The AG can be fired at any time for any reason. I'm sure Trump thought about the Russia thing that your leftist pal Van Jones described as a "nothing burger". The current AG says there's not a "whiff of interference of Russian interference.

So, I'm afraid I can no longer join you people in your Russia-Trump collusion conspiracy theories- except to laugh at them.

7 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

I see. So you're doing something other than guessing? What's your theory, Mr. Political Professor?

And specifically, what brings you to make the allegation that I don't read about other things before commenting? Or ironically, are you just guessing?

Well the post by Rob Ford above at #2449  hits the nail on the head quite nicely.  My 'allegation' that you do not read about things is based on facts! The fact that you never seem to be able to state anything correctly, nothing factual. Are you a devotee of the Kelly Ann Conway alternative facts and reality cult?

I could of course be wrong. Maybe you do read about things............on Info wars, or Breitbart or Conspiracy's R Us (i made the last one up for effect do you like it? I didn't think you would mind me making it up as that fits in with your daily strategy on TV).