Dual Citizenships

Does anybody know whehter or not Thailand recognises dual citizenships?

What do you mean by recognising dual citizenship? Do you mean special treatment? (For example, in the UK dual nationals are officially not trusted as much as persons who are only UK nationals.)

Thanks dr_pat_pong, and Richard, I didn't mean to ask whether or not I would get any special treat on dual citizenships.

I just want to be sure that if one day I want to settle down in Thailand, I can buy property and don't have to worry where on earth I can find 200,000 - 400,000 baht to put in my bank account in order to be granted a visa.

Thanks dr_pat_pong, and Richard, I didn't mean to ask whether or not I would get any special treat on dual citizenships.

I just want to be sure that if one day I want to settle down in Thailand, I can buy property and don't have to worry where on earth I can find 200,000 - 400,000 baht to put in my bank account in order to be granted a visa.

Are you asking if you as a citizen of another country can aquire Thai citizenship in addition to your current citizenship? Do you have a Thai parent? Are you a man or a woman?