THAI Smile boosts Bangkok-Udon Thani flights 

webfact

THAI Smile boosts Bangkok-Udon Thani flights 

By The Nation

BANGKOK: -- THAI Smile Airways has added five more flights between Bangkok and Udon Thani.  Flight WE010 will begin service on June 2 from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Udon Thani on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. 

WE011 from Udon Thani to Bangkok on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays goes into operation on June 3. 

Learn more and book tickets at www.thaismileair.com, via the call centre at 1181, or at any Smile Service Centre at the airports.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/business/30316172

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-24

With the flight additions you can now easily work as a weekly commuter in Bangkok :smile:

Monday morning, 6:15h to Bangkok.

Friday evening, 19:15h to Udon.

Another option is that from Saturday to Monday you could catch midday overseas flights at Suv.

Currently risky to impossible from other provincial airports.

One big tip with Thailand, do not go to the airport and buy a ticket, as it will likely cost you double than booking on line

That happened to me in Udn Thani back to Bangkok. I was sick and had to get to the city so booked and flew out 2 hourse

later, it cost me 1000 baht, than if I had booked on line.

Geezer

51 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

One big tip with Thailand, do not go to the airport and buy a ticket, as it will likely cost you double than booking on line

That happened to me in Udn Thani back to Bangkok. I was sick and had to get to the city so booked and flew out 2 hourse

later, it cost me 1000 baht, than if I had booked on line.

Geezer

to the best of my knowledge ....last minute flight purchases for ANY airline have always been more expensive than pre-purchased tickets. so anywhere in the world buying tickets at the airport for the " next available flight" is always expensive. Nothing new here.

40 minutes ago, novo58 said:

so anywhere in the world buying tickets at the airport for the " next available flight" is always expensive. Nothing new here.

For Thaismile one thing for sure:

depending on booking situation they will sooner or later offer "PROMO" prices for internet booking. These promo prices are not available at the airport counter.

Whether or not a last minute booking at the counter is expensive really depends.

If the flight is heavy booked prices will go up the sooner to departure.

The same applies for internet booking.

First the promo prices vanish (if they existed) and then one after the other price category.

So instead of 1000 Baht you might pay 3000 or more (for late booking around Songkran).

Example:

KKC - BKK today, cheapest 2150.

Sometime in June, 1250.

Cheapest I ever had 888.

9 minutes ago, wanderluster said:

THAI smile is the worlds most cramped airline.  only good for 5ft6 and under.  I mean zero leg room. worst airline out of the probably 50+ airlines that i have flown on.

That means you have not flown all Thai low cost carriers.

NokAir can easily beat that.

Just now, KhunBENQ said:

That means you have not flown any other Thai low cost carrier.

Strongly disagree.

That's complete nonsense.

More leg room than on most overseas flights.

have flown with AA with bangkok air and kan air..  for thai lca, yes just the 2 flights with THAI smile to macao and back and after that refuse at all costs to ever even get close to being with that airline again.  maybe you should go back to watching your rice grow, as you are well known on this site for commenting about things you know nothing about.

I fly Thai Smile about 4  times a year.

DOMESTIC! And that's all I refer too!

I once and only once flew with NokAir.

Everyone can easy test your statements against the data on the net.

Seat pitches vary from 29 to 31 at ThaiSmile.

AirAsia is invariant at 29.

I didn't know what I am famous for and that we are so well connected.

I leave it to others to judge.

But I suggest that you control your language otherwise I leave it to another mod to qualify.