Bangkok bounty hunters! Report motorcycles on sidewalk and get a share of the fine!

webfact

On 5/25/2017 at 7:19 AM, Geoffggi said:

Why only in Bangkok? here in Pattaya the sidewalk along beach road is becoming used more & more by motorcycles & even pickup trucks

in chiang saen,chiang rai we have a brand new separate-from-the-road bike lane , 2 meters wide,that is now being used for concrete trucks going the wrong way ; that lane will be wrecked shortly as a result; it is not thick enough for vehicles that it was not intended to serve

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, SABloke said:

Here's what you actually said :

"Here is a novel idea, how about parking areas and spaces for motorbikes - cos sometimes parking on the pavement is the only space there is...

And no...the pavement isn't the only space there. Walk 2min...like the rest of us.

like I said, I will repeat it again, there needs to be more legal parking spaces, that so hard to understand? 

7 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

like I said, I will repeat it again, there needs to be more legal parking spaces, that so hard to understand? 

I have to apologise as I didn't realise that you were not a native English speaker (I make this assumption, because you keep referring to a post you never made...or maybe you are a native speaker but your eyesight is failing you)

Again, here is what you really posted: "Here is a novel idea, how about parking areas and spaces for motorbikes - cos sometimes parking on the pavement is the only space there is...

And here is what you claim you posted (your claim is in bold i.e. the letters that look thicker): like I said, I will repeat it again, there needs to be more legal parking spaces, that so hard to understand?

The 5 letters (the things that make words) "l" "e" "g" "a" and "l" are clearly not in your actual original post. You can keep repeating ad nauseam that you made that statement, but it won't erase the fact that you irrevocably stated that you park illegally, because...well, because...

or should I say "cos" :saai:

Edited by SABloke

On 2017-5-25 at 8:25 AM, possum1931 said:

So you see an empty pavement, and decide to save time by riding along it until someone walks out from a shop doorway etc, right on to your path, then you hit them, or someone is crossing the road, and you cannot see them, because the stopped traffic is blocking your view, then they step on to the pavement right in front of you, and then it is too late.

It's the same on the road...people jumping out of buses or minivans right infront of the motobikes.

How about doing some real work like Road safety lessons and training, getting the bib to get off their ass and anti corruption lessons for the masses. Na just do the easy bike snatch.

A country in demolition mode, education that even in the stone-age was out of date. Propaganda rules, looking forward to more of the same as the stupid cannot change.

On 5/26/2017 at 8:16 AM, gk10002000 said:

why are you being such an idiot?  Clearly you don't read with understanding.  I said I would not be the one taking the pictures.  jeez get on with your inane life

And why are being such a moron?  My post, the one which prompted your exceptionally dim "nonsense" response, led off with a prominent "IF ..." !  Clearly, you don't read at all.  Suggesting you get on with your life sounds like it might reasonably be interpreted as something of a curse, so I'll refrain...

On 5/26/2017 at 3:47 AM, gk10002000 said:

won't be me.   I have an old flip phone, no wifi, no blue tooth, no nothing.  And I only have this one because my older phone that had no camera just didn't want to survive the second trip through the washing machine

Stop bragging.

Does anyone have the address to send the photos to?

Yesterday, whilst waiting half an hour for my hair cutting, I saw 10 motorbikes on the pavement and have decided to resign from my job as I'm confident I can earn enough money to support me, the whole Thai family and have sufficient left over for several holidays a year by just sending photos to the powers that be.

Please send me the address ......................

• 3 weeks later...