! Need Help Please !

I have some question want to ask anybody who can answer me. My bf came to thailand on July and he always went to get visa run at combodia and after Oct he already got 3 times for visa run.i mean 90 days after Oct.last day in thailand is 15 Jan. Me and my bf got merried 2 day ago and we plan to get Non '' O " visa . My question is ....

1. Is it possible to get Non"O" visa. he want to stay with me in thailand.

2. He got a job. " English teacher" and at school said if he has Non"O" visa he can get work permit in thailand.he don't have to get work permit at USA. he started work already on the 1st Dec. and we need work permit as soon as we can. so we got merried to get Non"O" first.

3. I read about how to get Non"O" visa.it said he should has 400,000 bath in his account.Can this money from me too?I mean his money and my money together and I just added in bank 3 day ago but bank account is my name. :D

Does it has another way to make him stay in thailand with me? :o:D:D

Please anyone help me please !! Thank you so much.

** my apology about my english **

Your husband should not be working but I guess he knows that. There is no longer an option or requirement for 400,000 baht in a bank account but you have to show 40,000 monthly family income over a period of 3 months to obtain an extension of stay. This can be with tax receipts. The income can be you, him (after he gets work permit) or both of you. Total must be 40,000 baht per month or more.

Believe the best thing for him to do is visit a Consulate outside of Thailand and obtain a non immigrant O visa. It is very hard to find a multi entry these days but he could try Singapore. If not he will have to get a single entry which would allow 90 day stay and if school is serious a work permit to be issued. He could then obtain another and before that expires you should have the proof of 40,000 baht monthly income and then can visit immigration to extend his stay on a yearly basis. He needs to take photos, marriage certificate/copies and copies of your ID card when he applies for the visa. If you can go with him so much the better but believe he should be able to obtain at least a single entry at most any Consulate.

- So,my husband can't get Non"O" visa at immigration in thailand right?

- if,me and my h/band have to go to get Non "O" at thai consulate out side country,Can I go to thai consulate at Malasia? Or singapor is better.

- Do you have another way else?

*** And the most importain My husband don't have income about 40,000 bath/month. Because He just started work on 1 Dec.

that's mean he doesn't pay tax yet and his salary isn't as much as like that and at school don't rush about work permit because

at TEFL company will get it one for him but they just said if He has Non"O" visa,everything will be easier.You know i don't think so

what i thought maybe get Non "O" visa is more difficult ( maybe I'm wrong, i don't know ) because my h/band doesn't has income

40,000 bath/month Grrrrrrrr !! :- ( I really don't understand that much.I tried so hard to find more information about this.

What eles I can do? all i need just we can be togerther :-( and single entry is fine to me too at least we still have time to get

work permit in thailand.. Am i right ? :o:D

Anyway,thank you so much Lopburi for your answer. :D:D

If he had 400k in a bank account he could probably change status at immigration but as he does not have that there is no way he can obtain a non immigrant visa in Thailand. The best he might be able to obtain is 60 days to visit you as a one time deal but that would not be of much help for his work permit or later extension of stay. Believe get non immigrant O visa at a Consulate first and work on getting 40k per month income between you or consider moving to his country. If you have no employment here that would be the suggested step to take as hopefully he could obtain employment to support you both there.

Well, We have 400k in a bank account but I just added this money about 3 or 4 day ago and also this bank account is my name.hehe

I do plan to go back to america with him but I want to graduate first.I didn't work full time here,I run business with my family just

small business.

Thank you so much Lopburi and happy new year ,All the best wishes for you too.