Anna Reese’s release on bail opposed by 'Don't Drive Drunk Foundation'

webfact

5 hours ago, lvr181 said:

The problem here is that small acorns are NOT allowed to grow!

One of the golden rules is: "He who has the gold rules." :sad:

Where there is a will, there is a way. 

Mightier golden egg layers have eaten humble pie. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, pogal said:

Good comment mate! :) 

Thank you. 

It always starts with the small people... like a snowball that grows into a giant snowball... 

Hopefully the snow won't melt here... 

6 hours ago, djayz said:

Where there is a will, there is a way. 

Mightier golden egg layers have eaten humble pie. 

Agreed but if there is no will from the top, then I fear there is going to be no way at all (in the foreseeable future). Not being negative just being realistic.

Edited by lvr181
Correction

19 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Lock her up before she kills another person.

Confiscating DL and/or car won't help in this country.

Releasing on bail is another bad signal for the "don't care" drunk drivers.

Yeah let the poor drunken rich go...Great so she can do it again!!! i CAN'T BELIEVE THE CRAP THAT GOES ON HERE??? 

This is all that is wrong in this world, not only this country.  There is no care or empathy shown for the victims any more.  Why in the hell should anyone show any care for this woman, I could call her worse but I will refrain.  It is clearly evident she has no remorse and hasn't learnt anything from her previous foray.  She deserves one thing, a good stint inside to allow her a few years of reflection but given what has happened before, maybe not.

As for the BIB, well in their case I too cannot express my outrage in words as they truly fail me, owing to the manner in which they have acted, not only in this matter, but many others.  I really think that it has been said many times over what most people think of certain branches and members of the RTP but seeing there is censorship, I will restrain myself.:wai:

8 hours ago, mindfulness said:

... how was she charged this time with drinking and driving when she was arrested inside a Night Club 'aka' Breach of the Peace' using threatening words or behaviour'. 

Shes obviously got a emotional and drinking problems. 

Maybe if she just admitted to herself of this fact and sought help, then at least she would be taking the right steps in overcoming these obvious problems.

Recent photos of her on this offence shows her to be a very troubled individual. 

I think the only reason she seems to be a very troubled individual is because she was caught.  Don't forget, she is an actor and these lot can turn it on and off like a tap. :wai:

Edited by Si Thea01

45 minutes ago, Si Thea01 said:

I think the only reason she seems to be a very troubled individual is because she was caught.  Don't forget, she is an actor and these lot can turn it on and off like a tap. :wai:

".......can turn it on and off like a tap."  (my italics). A crap tap at that! :post-4641-1156693976:

Wow, I am a poet and didn't know it  :smile:

in other countries suspended jail time becomes real jail time if you re offend during a set period, here it means bugger all as long as you grease the right palms and have the right name

If the good General really wants to improve Thailand-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk