90 day report is 2 weeks before up to one week date of entry?

• 1 year later...
On 5/27/2017 at 7:26 AM, ubonjoe said:

You can do it up to 15 days before the report date or 7 days after.

I was confused what to do if the 7th day is a Sunday. According to my immigration you cannot report the following Monday. That would be one day too late and a fee of 2000 Baht the consequence.

1 hour ago, dakineto said:

I was confused what to do if the 7th day is a Sunday. According to my immigration you cannot report the following Monday. That would be one day too late and a fee of 2000 Baht the consequence.

Weekends and holidays count in the 7 days.

The last day you could report would be the 5th or possibley the 6th if your local office is open on Saturday mornings like many are now.

6 minutes ago, mikebell said:

I didn't know about seven days grace late.  I was two days overdue yet it cost me 2000 at Jomtien.

Meaning your report date on slip was day 1 and you reported day 9?  You are not overdue until more than 7 days after report date by immigration national regulations.

Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days
Procedure and notification
  1. The foreigner makes the notification in person, or
  2. The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification, or
  3. The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.
  4. The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires.
  5. The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.

https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 8:14 AM, lopburi3 said:

Meaning your report date on slip was day 1 and you reported day 9?  You are not overdue until more than 7 days after report date by immigration national regulations.

https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day

I've been done!  I assumed as I was 2 days late, I would be fined & started the conversation by apologising.

24 minutes ago, mikebell said:

I've been done!  I assumed as I was 2 days late, I would be fined & started the conversation by apologising.

In that case they may have figured you would lose face with the truth and tried to help you out.  ?

• Like 1