Vegans acting like fools on Doi Suthep

Bassosa

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just checking this out a little bit...man thats the best soap opera ever!! 555 court dates,the 1 guy is a lunatic cutting off peoples hairs,destroying their laptops etc....there are a few other guys envolved...underage girls,lies...man they have it all!!

One of the guys was arrested last year for littering Doi Suthep and bringing danger to other road users.

Basically, normal Thai behaviour....

But the Bananarider guy is a serious liability. He's lost the plot.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Bassosa

Specially to the "Organic Athlete" One.....what a Moron. One more proof: Vegan diet can seriously hit the brain. A brain spastic. It would be a pleasure for me to give him a hard lesson in Muay thai.

Edited by ujayujay

Durian Rider is extremely bad news for Chiang Mai. The vegans are mostly in a cult ruled by Durian Rider who is here on a tourist visa but is earning money and working. He is possible quite dangerous. The immigration should throw him out. Most of these people are not 'cyclists' in my understanding of the word. Totsal nutcases as a whole. But one r two nice people (but misguided) within their group. Wish they'd go away.

Seen them and familiar with their antics as a local cyclist one might. 

Don't have anything to do with them just as I don't with many  groups or actually to many people here. 

Actually I bumped into him just after this happened, seen him around over the years but first time I've ever spoken with him actually.

He wanted legal advice (what do I know??) concerning falang here.

I only pointed that he hasn't kept his head down and just gone about his own business here and that he's too old to carry on with a kid almost half his age.

It's interesting that some come here and hold on to their Western sensibilities here while thinking they are so in tune with the place.

This particular group seem to thrive on drama, not the place I'd pick to carry on like that if I was so inclined. 

That's Durian Rider.  His gf was banana girl though, the one on that stupid 30 bananas a day diet.  He said he "pimped her out" to do that.  Classy.  He presented at a meetup in CM last year but refused to let the organizers announce it was him in advance, no doubt because he has plenty of enemies.  I've seen some good presentations and some less impressive ones, but his was the only one that provoked general disgust.  He thrives on it.  He said he aims for 50/50 thumbs up/thumbs down on his YouTube videos because he has to stir the shit.  Me, I usually won't watch a YouTube video that doesn't have at least a 10 to 1 ratio.  

2 hours ago, ianf said:

Durian Rider is extremely bad news for Chiang Mai. The vegans are mostly in a cult ruled by Durian Rider who is here on a tourist visa but is earning money and working. He is possible quite dangerous. The immigration should throw him out. Most of these people are not 'cyclists' in my understanding of the word. Totsal nutcases as a whole. But one r two nice people (but misguided) within their group. Wish they'd go away.

I doubt that many vegans here follow that clown.  He said during his talk that high sugar intake is important lol.  Seriously.  

2 minutes ago, Somnambulist said:

I doubt that many vegans here follow that clown.  He said during his talk that high sugar intake is important lol.  Seriously.  

I'm not a nutritionist (nor a vegan) but their diet, with lots of Sprite and Rawtill4 (not eating cooked food before 4 pm) among other things doesn't seem to me to be the healthiest choice.