Molasses

harri

Its a lot easier to just look online these days rather than trail around shops, generally cheaper and better quality also, look at healthfood .thailand.dot .com, sure there will be other sites have........

In Korat there was a huge tank of Molasses at a family business that seemed to be a wholesaler of molasses. 10,000 liter metal tank of Molasses and cases of liter bottles in cardboard cases. Very near Class Cafe and the  Por Pat Hospital.  I walked by on a Sunday and did not pick up a card but it will be obvious for those in Korat. I'll wager a similar family owned Molasses business is located in downtown Ubon Ratchathani. Similar to how there are TRS salt distributors in the older parts of each town. I'll wager this family bottles molasses for resale from the large 10,000 liter tank. 

2 hours ago, kamalabob2 said:

In Korat there was a huge tank of Molasses at a family business that seemed to be a wholesaler of molasses. 10,000 liter metal tank of Molasses and cases of liter bottles in cardboard cases. Very near Class Cafe and the  Por Pat Hospital.  I walked by on a Sunday and did not pick up a card but it will be obvious for those in Korat. I'll wager a similar family owned Molasses business is located in downtown Ubon Ratchathani. Similar to how there are TRS salt distributors in the older parts of each town. I'll wager this family bottles molasses for resale from the large 10,000 liter tank. 

This would not be "food grade" to be considered food grade it has to have the sulfur removed.