Tiger Woods arrested on DUI charge in Florida

webfact

I can hear my old grandad now. " oivey! such talent, such skill. A beautiful wife, a beautiful house.A credit line at Marks and Spencer,the world at his feet. And what does he do? Throw it all away for a woman of bad morals and a hand full of Asprin. The mans a shmenderick"

I was just putting it into perspective, no disrespect against your grandad meant. The reality is this guy has screwed up colossally a few times and still has more than most of us ever will. That gets him a lot of hatred he doesn't really deserve. He could throw it "all" away several dozen more times and still be set for life. 

Edited by anotheruser

Why do these rich people insist on driving themselves around. They are the ones who can certainly afford taxis and

uber or other hired transportation. It just shows how they do not think any more clearly than the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Why do these rich people insist on driving themselves around. They are the ones who can certainly afford taxis and

uber or other hired transportation. It just shows how they do not think any more clearly than the rest of us.

Cuz peeps be getting dey creep on when they keep it down low. They are probably hiding something.

On 5/30/2017 at 11:52 AM, Ramen087 said:

Yeah... Lots of people having a bad reaction to prescription drugs get stopped for driving all over the road at Three O'Clock In The Morning with a smell of alcohol on their breath.  And he refused to blow into the police officer's breathalyzer.  Yup, it was the legally prescribed drugs that did it. 

Really doesn't matter.  Prescription or even OTC meds can get you a DUI in Florida and most, if not all, other states.  All it takes is for the arresting officer to make the determination that your driving was "impaired".  As far as the DUI goes, Tiger's done.  Alcohol/prescription drugs ... doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

Really doesn't matter.  Prescription or even OTC meds can get you  a DUI in Florida and most, if not all, other states.  All it takes is for the arresting officer to make the determination that your driving was "impaired".  As far as the DUI goes, Tiger's done.  Alcohol/prescription drugs ... doesn't matter.

I am aware of the law. Thanks.

I also read a different story that said he blew a reading of 0.00.  The TW Spin Machine gearing up in pre-emptive mode.  The guy wields huge power and the public will view an accidental reaction to prescribed meds much differently than if he was out drinking alcohol and then attempted to drive home.

That was the point I was making.  Also known as: "It ain't the money, it's the money. "

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.

On 5/30/2017 at 9:37 AM, FitnessHealthTravel said:

He'll be back! He has so much talent and I am sure in time he'll regain focus. That or kill himself... seems to be the way these days.

He's through. He may play again...Thursdays and Fridays, doubtful he plays the weekends...but his winning days are over and have been for years now. That "juiced" body of his is breaking down and he's not in his 20's any more. Not even in his 30's! The A-hole has lost his A-game forever. Disgraced himself, his family and the great game of golf. LOSER! 555

I am aware of the law. Thanks.
I also read a different story that said he blew a reading of 0.00.  The TW Spin Machine gearing up in pre-emptive mode.  The guy wields huge power and the public will view an accidental reaction to prescribed meds much differently than if he was out drinking alcohol and then attempted to drive home.
That was the point I was making.  Also known as: "It ain't the money, it's the money. "

More nonsense. He won't be tried in letters to the editor. And anyway, an equal portion of the public would be just as outraged if he really could buy his way out of it. He's done and the whiners will have to deal with it. And that's the only acceptable outcome here.

2 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

More nonsense. He won't be tried in letters to the editor. And anyway, an equal portion of the public would be just as outraged if he really could buy his way out of it. He's done and the whiners will have to deal with it. And that's the only acceptable outcome here.

It isn't nonsense.

Here is the real question: What will the TW team do when the truth gets out: That he was rolled by a prostitute after being slipped a mickey, aka drugged, and he has not changed his "sex addict" ways.  The guy is a eff-ing dope who got away with that crap when he was winning tournaments and dominating the golf world, and the entire press corps.  That power is gone, and all of his minions are scrambling.  

He won't be convicted of a crime, but sponsors don't care about that. In the sponsor's world, perception is reality.

There are hundreds of millions of dollars at stake over the next decade and more.  That isn't an exaggeration; take a look at Nicklaus', or Palmer's earnings in 2016. 

Edited by Ramen087
punctuation