British expat Danny Glass denies fatal reckless driving charge, seeks donations for legal help

webfact

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Orton Rd said:

if a driver of a bike allows a passenger to travel minus helmet and they get killed then they should be charged with manslaughter

T.I.T.  

IMHO, Mr [Bottle &] Glass should be banged up but that is highly unlikely and the most likely outcome is a small fine.

10 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

if a driver of a bike allows a passenger to travel minus helmet and they get killed then they should be charged with manslaughter

Maybe, but in this case the deceased was actually wearing a good helmet.

34 minutes ago, BangkokNicky said:

Eyes of a psycho ... 

eyes.jpg

Bit harsh BKKNick I mean he has suffered a great deal but I'm not defending the guy he could well be a nutjob. He mentioned a few authors in one post. I presume they were self help life coach style books he was even quoting them I think in that masta banana interview. Seems like a type of radicalisation  has occurred as a result of his reading. Seen this happen before with David ike style books where people cannot stop looking for conspiracies and they infect other people's heads and in some cases tragedies have occurred. Suicide etc. Seems this whole lifestyle change had overcome him to the point simple admissions of guilt are too hard to facE

49 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Bit harsh BKKNick I mean he has suffered a great deal but I'm not defending the guy he could well be a nutjob. He mentioned a few authors in one post. I presume they were self help life coach style books he was even quoting them I think in that masta banana interview. Seems like a type of radicalisation  has occurred as a result of his reading. Seen this happen before with David ike style books where people cannot stop looking for conspiracies and they infect other people's heads and in some cases tragedies have occurred. Suicide etc. Seems this whole lifestyle change had overcome him to the point simple admissions of guilt are too hard to facE

You say he has suffered a great deal, sorry i say it was his fault the poor lady died.

The piece of scum is trying to make money out of her death. bloody disgusting, please stop defending him.

The bickering has continued and if it continues down the track it has taken, expect a holiday.

Also keep in mind that discussing moderation on the open forum is against forum rules.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

9 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You say he has suffered a great deal, sorry i say it was his fault the poor lady died.

The piece of scum is trying to make money out of her death. bloody disgusting, please stop defending him.

Please read the whole post and refrain from turning this into a defence. I simply said "psycho" was a bit harsh. No one defended him if you read the post fully you would have saw that.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Please read the whole post and refrain from turning this into a defence. I simply said "psycho" was a bit harsh. No one defended him if you read the post fully you would have saw that.

You attempted to defend him, yes PSYCHO IS 100 % correct.

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

You attempted to defend him, yes PSYCHO IS 100 % correct.

And if you had read the post fully you would not look as foolish as you appear now. But I understand it's hard thing for you to admit when your wrong. Colin how's about you stop arguing and instead start reading a little more before being a gun jumper. 

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

And if you had read the post fully you would not look as foolish as you appear now. But I understand it's hard thing for you to admit when your wrong. Colin how's about you stop arguing and instead start reading a little more before being a gun jumper. 

Only 2 people look foolish now, yourself and stevenl.

Well I been watching the guy capitulate and he has literally turned his whole Facebook fanbase against him and received a torrent of abuse that will cripple his online income and his justcaring crowdfunding appeal has only gained £32 in the last 24 hours compared to the day before when he gained £750 in 24 houRS. His thank you to his Haters turned the tables. Bet he wish he never signed upto to TV.:-)

I wonder if you can retract donations too. That would be a bonus. Or do you not get anything if you do not hit target?

On 6/1/2017 at 10:33 PM, Goldieinkathu said:

For anyone who can't find the above mentioned video.

I had to laugh at the comments from 1.38 , maybe he's forgotten his own words.

I get goose pimples when I look at this guy....

8 hours ago, Grauwulf said:

Well after some whinging abusive personal messages to me he got dropped..I suspect he was our Mr Glass as he was from Phuket.Didnt show much love to "haters" here did he. Guess he didn't like some home truths and tried to throw an anonymous tantrum. Well boohoo.

Unlikely he was Danny Glass. His nick referred to other Phuket posts, looks like he just barged in in this thread.

But we're going off topic here.

And the videos keep coming, one a day now. Has the guy no shame??? I had to laugh though about him plugging his " coaching" fees ( even sex coaching!" ) on his you tube site. Discounted to ONLY 100 usd an hour!! You really couldn't make this up.

well I hope Karma bites him in the ass because I firmly believe that this boy loves yes indeed loves HIMSELF and himself only. What's the word for people who cannot feel emotions and only display fake ones? I don't remember but he's that as well.

Im also sure that somewhere inside there is a dark violence to him that he doesn't show on camera I don't believe the Thankyou my haters one jot!  Be interesting to find out if he had a criminal record or a what people in the U.K. Knew of him when he lived there. I'm sure it would be an eye opener!!

See how often he takes his eyes off the road in front of him.

It's exactly reason why I think the incident occurred. He was going too fast, his eyes were off the road ahead and he noticed that the traffic had slowed down too late.

6 minutes ago, JamJar said:

It's exactly reason why I think the incident occurred. He was going too fast, his eyes were off the road ahead and he noticed that the traffic had slowed down too late.

Since she is the one holding the camera, or having it attached to her helmet, I can't see his eyes movement.

He is often driving on the sidewalk though, really not necessary.

53 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Since she is the one holding the camera, or having it attached to her helmet, I can't see his eyes movement.

He is often driving on the sidewalk though, really not necessary.

Are you seriously that lacking in observation skills??

Take a look between 1:30 & 1:40 and see how long and how many times he takes his eye of the road to look at something, perhaps the box on a motorbike in another lane. You can tell his eyes are off the road by the way he quickly glances back to look at the road conditions ahead.

Look at 5:40 to 5:45. Again, eyes off the road ahead.

People make mistakes. The problem with this man is that he is being dishonest. He was going too quickly, was not paying attention and then panicked when he realised that he was closer than expected to the vehicle in front.

He is a fraud. In every conceivable way.

Edited by JamJar

1 minute ago, JamJar said:

Are you seriously that lacking in observation skills??

Take a look between 1:30 & 1:35 and see how many times he takes his eye of the road to look around with Shaye. You can tell his eyes are off the road by the way he quickly glances back to look at the road conditions ahead.

Look at 5:40 to 5:45. Again, eyes off the road ahead.

People make mistakes. The problem with this man is that he is being dishonest. He was going too quickly, was not paying attention and then panicked when he realised that he was closer than expected to the vehicle in front.

He is a fraud. In every conceivable way.

Regarding the accident at hand " He was going too quickly, was not paying attention and then panicked when he realised that he was closer than expected to the vehicle in front. " I agree with that.

On some of your other points you may be right, and on some you could be right or wrong. Anybody who claims to be able to see from a video held by the pillon rider to know what the rider is looking at is jumping to conclusions, and should refrain from accusing others of having a lack of observational skills.

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Regarding the accident at hand " He was going too quickly, was not paying attention and then panicked when he realised that he was closer than expected to the vehicle in front. " I agree with that.

On some of your other points you may be right, and on some you could be right or wrong. Anybody who claims to be able to see from a video held by the pillon rider to know what the rider is looking at is jumping to conclusions, and should refrain from accusing others of having a lack of observational skills.

Seriously my friend. You should stop digging whilst you have a chance.

I ride often. I can see by his head movements when his eyes are off the road, by the way his head moves position to check the traffic ahead. You don't need to do that if you are already looking.

Rather than arguing nonsensically, take it from someone with experience.

3 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Seriously my friend. You should stop digging whilst you have a chance.

I ride often. I can see by his head movements when his eyes are off the road, by the way his head moves position to check the traffic ahead. You don't need to do that if you are already looking.

Rather than arguing nonsensically, take it from someone with experience.

"Rather than arguing nonsensically, take it from someone with experience."

I have been riding a bike, with license, for almost 40 years. So yes, I do have some experience.

Your hatred for the guy is blinding you, which is why I'm not getting into this with you any further.

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

"Rather than arguing nonsensically, take it from someone with experience."

I have been riding a bike, with license, for almost 40 years. So yes, I do have some experience.

Your hatred for the guy is blinding you, which is why I'm not getting into this with you any further.

That is just your erroneous assumption.

My opinion of the guy is based on the evidence. But for that I would have no opinion about him at all.

If I saw a young man beating an old woman in the street, I would react. When I saw someone being mugged in the subway, I ran to the scene. 

So if I see that something is terribly wrong with this situation, I speak up.

2 hours ago, JamJar said:

I cringed when he was speeding past cars in the outer outside lane. And he had lady and 5 year old onboard. .... nutter