British expat Danny Glass denies fatal reckless driving charge, seeks donations for legal help

webfact

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, stevenl said:

"Rather than arguing nonsensically, take it from someone with experience."

I have been riding a bike, with license, for almost 40 years. So yes, I do have some experience.

Your hatred for the guy is blinding you, which is why I'm not getting into this with you any further.

This is the most vitriolic and manifestly defamatory thread that I think that I have ever seen here on TV. 

The cowardice of some of the posters here is sickenening and pathetic.

Anonymity creates such magnificent key board warriors.

Due to the frankly defamatory content in this thread, and the fact it also contains so many misleading and prejudicial statements (about an expat who is facing a very serious charge), I am amazed that it has not been closed by the moderators.

Perhaps the new owner's of Thai Visa are unafraid of a defamation lawsuit, or one seeking damages for the disclosure of prejudicial information.

47 minutes ago, Boiled Frog said:

This is the most vitriolic and manifestly defamatory thread that I think that I have ever seen here on TV. 

Due to the frankly defamatory content in this thread, and the fact it also contains so many misleading and prejudicial statements (about an expat who is facing a very serious charge), I am amazed that it has not been closed by the moderators.

Perhaps the new owner's of Thai Visa are unafraid of a defamation lawsuit, or one seeking damages for the disclosure of prejudicial information.

Oh, do shut up.  Go and have a look at the comments on YouTube and Danny's dodgy charity begging sites.

The comments on TV are tame in comparison.

The guy's a loser.  And what do you mean by 'facing a very serious charge'?  Hardly, as he'll most likely get off with a small fine.  Though, that doesn't stop him begging for thousands of pounds to keep him in the lifestyle that he's accustomed to, i.e. doing nothing.  What a lazy, sleazy piece of work he is.

34 minutes ago, Boiled Frog said:

If you feel that anything that I have posted is misleading, you are welcome to post your rebuttals alongside your evidence.

I would happily discuss everything I have posted here with Danny personally.

If he is not in jail when I'm next there, I can give him a call and arrange to meet and discuss.

Everything I have posted here is backed up with video and analysis.

If Danny wants to come up against me, I have no problem in raising funds and have good friends in the south.

He would likely need a lot more cash to get out of the furore he would create with any kind of action against me or this website.

If he wishes to discuss it further, he can send me a private message. Then we can and will really get to the crux of the matter.

So far I have only taken a cursory interest in this matter. 

47 minutes ago, Boiled Frog said:

Disclosure is a term relating to information which is otherwise unknown (like a secret) no secrets have been revealed.  I think you mean publication but in any event I think someone has beat me to it. Your biggest issues are on YouTube and Facebook the comments are much much worse whereas most here have simply commented on his actions and provided frank opinions which have not caused much discord with 99.5% of people(readers) who are all pretty much unknown to each other. In other words if all people were provided a questionaire on this chaps actions then the chances are extremely high that the resulting criticisms would be the same.

Rather than commenting on comments why not provide defence for your criticisms whilst taking into account the same information most have bothered to read.

Just now, JamJar said:

If you feel that anything that I have posted is misleading, you are welcome to post your rebuttals alongside your evidence.

I would happily discuss everything I have posted here with Danny personally.

If he is not in jail when I'm next there, I can give him a call and arrange to meet and discuss.

Everything I have posted here is backed up with video and analysis.

If Danny wants to come up against me, I have no problem in raising funds and have good friends in the south.

He would likely need a lot more cash to get out of the furore he would create with any kind of action against me or this website.

If he wishes to discuss it further, he can send me a private message. Then we can and will really get to the crux of the matter.

So far I have only taken a cursory interest in this matter. 

It would seem you have never been to Thailand.

You certainly do not understand how the laws of defamation work in this country.

So go ahead, pass your details on to Mr Glass if you so chose.

And best of luck defending against the pending defamation proceedings wherein Mr Glass would need only prove his reputation was damaged, regardless of the factual basis of any of your statements.

5 minutes ago, Boiled Frog said:

You certainly do not understand how the laws of defamation work in this country.

And best of luck defending against the pending defamation proceedings wherein Mr Glass would need only prove his reputation was damaged, regardless of the factual basis of any of your statements.

Mr Glass would need to sue thousands of respondents.  And what do you mean by 'pending'?  Is your 'friend' lined up to defend his 'reputation'?

To be honest this whole free-spirited, vegan nonsense whilst living off the back of others, including the victim, is quite disturbing.  Hardly an example to their children, is it?

11 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Disclosure is a term relating to information which is otherwise unknown (like a secret) no secrets have been revealed.  I think you mean publication but in any event I think someone has beat me to it. Your biggest issues are on YouTube and Facebook the comments are much much worse whereas most here have simply commented on his actions and provided frank opinions which have not caused much discord with 99.5% of people(readers) who are all pretty much unknown to each other. In other words if all people were provided a questionaire on this chaps actions then the chances are extremely high that the resulting criticisms would be the same.

Rather than commenting on comments why not provide defence for your criticisms whilst taking into account the same information most have bothered to read.

Yes, nearly everyone would disprove his actions. But it is still defamation according to Thai law.

2 minutes ago, Boiled Frog said:

This will be my last reply to you, as I am not in the habit of responding to Trolls.

I have many deep rooted contacts in Thailand. Not the kind of relationships that money can buy.

If someone like Danny came up against me, it would only serve to shine a light on his activities in Thailand. He would need to raise a lot more cash to get out of the bind in which he would involve himself.

Take heed. Your responses here are not helpful to him and if I chose to take them seriously, he would already be on his way home to Broadstairs.

So best you rein your nonsense in.

32 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Take heed. Your responses here are not helpful to him and if I chose to take them seriously, he would already be on his way home to Broadstairs.

I could make it to Broadstairs in about twenty minutes on my return to the UK if Danny wanted to discuss it further.  Scrawny little oik probably wouldn't be too interested to be informed of what a waste of space he really is direct to his face.

Just now, JamJar said:

This will be my last reply to you, as I am not in the habit of responding to Trolls.

I have many deep rooted contacts in Thailand. Not the kind of relationships that money can buy.

If someone like Danny came up against me, it would only serve to shine a light on his activities in Thailand. He would need to raise a lot more cash to get out of the bind in which he would involve himself.

So best you rein your nonsense in.

Yes.  Clearly...you are deeply rooted.

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Yes, nearly everyone would disprove his actions. But it is still defamation according to Thai law.

Happens almost everywhere online via multiple websites and that's not even the point. A very small majority of persons have took exception to the comemts on Glass and after all this discussion were now quoting the law and it is the Law to ride a scooter in a responsible manner to prevent harm to yourself, your passengers and other road users.

If Glass took his punishment like a man and admitted his actions contributed to the tragedy then I do not think anyone would be "hating" him.

Just seems like you are just wishing to be on the other side of a discussion regardless of your own thoughts about the matter and this Frog guy seems to have done the same and both show no hint of a different perspective in this matter. 

Even you Steven, watched 1 video and maybe have watched some since and possibbly changed your mind but yet you are here just sitting on the opposing side for what seems like no reason other than to be different or maybe you picked the wrong side of the fence in the first place and your too proud to admit it. Actually that's very disappointing and your new line of arguement is the pits. Defamation. Get a grip Steven you write with a sense of decency i've noted but here you have fell down a hole I am sorry to say.

Just now, Rc2702 said:

Happens almost everywhere online via multiple websites and that's not even the point. A very small majority of persons have took exception to the comemts on Glass and after all this discussion were now quoting the law and it is the Law to ride a scooter in a responsible manner to prevent harm to yourself, your passengers and other road users.

If Glass took his punishment like a man and admitted his actions contributed to the tragedy then I do not think anyone would be "hating" him.

Just seems like you are just wishing to be on the other side of a discussion regardless of your own thoughts about the matter and this Frog guy seems to have done the same and both show no hint of a different perspective in this matter. 

Even you Steven, watched 1 video and maybe have watched some since and possibbly changed your mind but yet you are here just sitting on the opposing side for what seems like no reason other than to be different or maybe you picked the wrong side of the fence in the first place and your too proud to admit it. Actually that's very disappointing and your new line of arguement is the pits. Defamation. Get a grip Steven you write with a sense of decency i've noted but here you have fell down a hole I am sorry to say.

And where is your sense of decency or humility?

A lad, and a fellow expat, is in serious trouble (not to mention that he has also lost his partner and unborn child) and you want to act as his judge and executioner. 

Leave the poor kid alone to get on with his life as best he can.

Why on earth do you find it so exciting to participate in the online lynch mob that has assembled here on this thread?

5 minutes ago, Boiled Frog said:

And where is your sense of decency or humility?

A lad, and a fellow expat, is in serious trouble (not to mention that he has also lost his partner and unborn child) and you want to act as his judge and executioner. 

Leave the poor kid alone to get on with his life as best he can.

Why on earth do you find it so exciting to participate in the online lynch mob that has assembled here on this thread?

Given this chap has sought to profit from the tragedy I have took exception and made my own mind up from what I have seen and heard with my own eyes.

Have you even watched the videos on YouTube and heard some of the comments this guy has made?  

BTW Frog comments like mine and many others round the World are deafening because the vast majority of people feel the same way and whilst it is a tragic matter it is not bring treated as one and instead a blinking opportunity to increase exposure of ones career/income. 

expat or not I stand on the side of the Moral it does not matter what or where you are from its a simple right and wrong decision and the chaps acted all wrong since the tragedy and that's shameful.

But thanks for adding your own thoughts

Just now, Rc2702 said:

Given this chap has sought to profit from the tragedy I have took exception and made my own mind up from what I have seen and heard with my own eyes.

Have you even watched the videos on YouTube and heard some of the comments this guy has made?  

BTW Frog comments like mine and many others round the World are deafening because the vast majority of people feel the same way and whilst it is a tragic matter it is not bring treated as one and instead a blinking opportunity to increase exposure of ones career/income. 

expat or not I stand on the side of the Moral it does not matter what or where you are from its a simple right and wrong decision and the chaps acted all wrong since the tragedy and that's shameful.

It's  okay.  I get it.  Some people, like yourself, are haters and get excited by joining a lynch mob. 

I see the same behavior amongst hideous screeching crows when they gather together to peck at an injured sparrow.

And just because a few other anonymous keyboard warriors such as youself join the lynch mob, does not, for a single moment, mean that your comments are deafening, nor that your outlook on life is correct, or morally superiour to anyone elses.

You're just some anonymous nobody, with the same level of humanity as a crow.

Just now, GuiseppeD said:

Would getting on with his life involve getting a proper job rather than his daily online skanking routine and coffee enemas?

Oh...so working online is not a proper job?

Then how...pray tell...did I make my first million working in front of a computer?

I know you love to be a hater, and being part of the anonymous lynch mob on this thread excites you to your very core, but you will have to do better than that...

It okay.  I get it.  Some people, like yourself, at haters and get excited by joining a lynch mob.  I see the same behavior amongst hideous screeching crows when they gather together to peck at an injured sparrow.

And just because a few other anonymous keyboard warriors such as youself join the lynch mob, does not, for a single moment, mean that your comments are deafening, nor that your outlook on life is correct, or morally superiour to anyone elses.

I get the impression you do not read the news much or have very bad visibility of current affairs in the UK and trending topics.. There is no lynch mob Frog it just looks that way as the majority is in agreement in many circles outside of TV. Not a keyboard warrior yourself then I see. Not anonymous yourself I see. You mentioned in a post previously how "all your time on TV" you'd never seen such vitriol? Strange comment to make given you are a new member so should I also assume that this anonymous identity is a new one? 

That you do not see what is wrong in a picture so clear is very worrying and the vitriol as you put it, is as a result of the chaps actions and comments (post tragedy) being so shocking. 

And just because a few other anonymous keyboard warriors such as youself join the lynch mob, does not, for a single moment, mean that your comments are deafening …

You really need to have a look at the YouTube comments, amongst others, to hear the deafening chorus, my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Rc2702 said:

I get the impression you do not read the news much or have very bad visibility of current affairs in the UK and trending topics.. There is no lynch mob Frog it just looks that way as the majority is in agreement in many circles outside of TV. Not a keyboard warrior yourself then I see. Not anonymous yourself I see. You mentioned in a post previously how "all your time on TV" you'd never seen such vitriol? Strange comment to make given you are a new member so should I also assume that this anonymous identity is a new one? 

That you do not see what is wrong in a picture so clear is very worrying and the vitriol as you put it, is as a result of the chaps actions and comments (post tragedy) being so shocking. 

I don't hide behind my anonymity so that I can take cheap shots at a lad who is already on the back foot.

My choice to not join a pack of screeching crows is a conscious one.

I don't need to join a lynching mob to validate myself...I have a life...

I don't hide behind my anonymity so that I can take cheap shots at a lad who is already on the back foot.

I don't need to join a lynching mob to validate myself.

Ok thanks for your input but this is a forum and the purpose of a forum is to discuss topics and this happens to be one of hundreds of similar websites where people can comment on this matter and just because I happen to agree with the majority does not make it a lynch mob it just means you disagree with the majority and because of that you give it a label (lynch mob) I actually drew the line when someone labelled him a psycho I have simply spent time reviewing his footage and made my own decision. You seem to have overlooked that and a host of other points too. Validate? Not sure why you heading down this road but perhaps you have got your words mixed up again like you did with "disclosure" earlier. 

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Ignore the Troll. Replying to it is it's reason for existence.

Ignore it and it will return to insignificance.

6 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Like it or not, your posts here are according to Thai law defamation.

But hey, TV allows it, so fine with me. But I'm not joining.

7 hours ago, Boiled Frog said:

I don't need to join a lynching mob to validate myself...I have a life...

Why did you edit out "all your time on TV" from a previous post?

Archived