Silicone Breast Implant's

pop3

New tit's for the new year ! My girlfriend would like to enter the new year with a bit more up top, silicone implant's, Altho it would be nice to have a little more in that department I would like to hear from anyone who has personal experiance of this, looking around the city I see so many girl's (and boys) with these silicone tit's but who is doing the work ? obviously there's good and bad surgeons, who's the good one and who to avoid ?

Well, I can hardly speak from personal experience but I don't like implants. Over the years, I've known a few girls who could legitmately claim the tits were thiers -- bought and paid for! In all cases, I found the result to be very unnatural to the touch -- too firm and ungiving. They may look good but I still don't like.

As far as local surgeons, I would suggest you try Yan Hee Hospital. This hospital is world famous for its various plastic surgery specialties. I've had eye work done there and the eye clinic is next door to the plastic surgery department. Going in and out, I've seen many women who have had breast augmentation and they have all had smiles.

I have had 2 GF's in the past with store bought boobs. One was silicone & one saline. I did not like either one. They look great under a shirt or sweater, but in a bathing suit or birthday suit in appears some one cut a grape fruit in half & inserted each half under each nipple. Very unnatural. My favorite game at the beach now is .....fake, fake fake, REAL, fake...It is very noticeable. My vote, not that you asked, is stay with real, even if small. Small & natural is better than large and solid.

Here's a suggestion. Go to a kathoey bar & pay some of them a few baht for a looksee & feel. I doubt they would mind & it will most likely change your GF's mind about the whole idea. Just a thought...

I have had 2 GF's in the past with store bought boobs. One was silicone & one saline. I did not like either one. They look great under a shirt or sweater, but in a bathing suit or birthday suit in appears some one cut a grape fruit in half & inserted each half under each nipple. Very unnatural. My favorite game at the beach now is .....fake, fake fake, REAL, fake...It is very noticeable. My vote, not that you asked, is stay with real, even if small. Small & natural is better than large and solid.

Here's a suggestion. Go to a kathoey bar & pay some of them a few baht for a looksee & feel. I doubt they would mind & it will most likely change your GF's mind about the whole idea. Just a thought...

i'm with you, i'm a lover of all things female but not overly keen on silicone.. recent trip to patts I indulged in all shapes and sizes and must admit i do love the naturally pert rose-bud type of breasticle :D:D:D

JSB on walking street has a fine selection of silicone to play with should you wish to try before you buy IMO they look great squeezed into a top or in a photo but you cant beat a bit of soft female tissue grrr (ooops getting a bit carried away there :o )

Yes but it ALWAYS look fake.. regardless!
I think it always depends a little on how much you put in. A handful certainly looks more natural than two watermelons.

I wouldn't know, i've only had experiences with "natural materials" until now (or at least i think they were natural, but who knows). My wife wanted to get a "handful" more sometime next year, but the topic dissapeared when i told her she should get one side this year and if it goes all well, the other side next year. I mean if one side doesn't look/feel good, why waste another 40k on the other side. Not sure if i said something wrong or.. :o

I can see the psychological aspect of breast implants from a woman's point of view, though.

i'm with you, i'm a lover of all things female but not overly keen on silicone.. recent trip to patts I indulged in all shapes and sizes and must admit i do love the naturally pert rose-bud type of breasticle :D:D:D

JSB on walking street has a fine selection of silicone to play with should you wish to try before you buy IMO they look great squeezed into a top or in a photo but you cant beat a bit of soft female tissue grrr (ooops getting a bit carried away there :o )

:D Superb!

Pop3

My missus says that 30k would do a good job and Bang Mod Hospital (Thonburi). Tunhee (Thonburi) charge 40k but give a six month guarentee - if you don't like them they'll change them (many available styles apparently).

Good hospitals that will do a good job, I'm told.

She was born with hers and they'd be lovely if her mouth wasn't always just a foot away - complaining.

On a small framed lady, need to be very conservative or it will look silly.

what about a small framed male brit? :o:D

I say….Go for it Glenbat!

I think you have just found yourself the volunteer work here afterall. Why don’t offer youself as an experiment? And please let us know afterward how it went, I for one would like to squeeze some of your melons for sure....he he can't wait! :D

many women are so psychologically trapped about the size of there breasts and to myself its insane.

the thing i notice in bangkok is that many of the women have not got large breasts but lovely smaller or average ones.

on there small frames they look perfect to me and throw in a beautiful face and figure they turn into goddesses.

who needs the big breasts as give them a few years there heading south really quick. :o

then there not so flash are they.?

the nice little natural perky ones seems to go on for ever. :D

im a lover of smaller breasts and ill stick with them. :D

so to all you girls out there who have a problem with your smaller breasts, i love them so give me a call. :D

cheers ladys.

Personally I think natural is the best especially if you want someone to like you for who you are not the way you are constructed. In any event silicone is dangerous and has harmed, maimed and killed many people over the years. If you are serious about having this procedure done get saline, although they say it isn't as natural feeling it will not kill you if there is a problem and the outward appearance is the same.

Silicone has not been used for a long while due to negative health issues. They now use saline, or viscous solutions, the latter costing more.

The problem here is Western ideals being forced on Asian women. Some guys who for one reason or another prefer Asian women are not completely satisfied and need to add western size tits.

To take a perfect small breast on a healthy young woman and operate on it is a crime.

Breast augmentation has its place with women who have had children and whose breast suffered in the process and became small hanging bags of skin.

If a woman want's to increase the size of her fun bags(And rightly so too!),who are we to argue?

For all you doubters...here's a little example.

Two similar looking woman walk into a pub.One has big tits,the other has fried eggs.

Which one do you look at the most????

If you would look at the fried eggs more, then you are in the wrong part of the forum. :o