Silicone Breast Implant's

pop3

I always thought more than a mouthful was a waste.

:D

why, is that what your girlfriend says to you when she is er, ?? :o :-)

Kidding aside, my girlfriend is intending to do the same thing shortly; isn't that big a deal; compared to a fake nose (which I can spot almost everytime, and tends to be done cheaply and badly, and is right out there in front of you) the boob job is harder to spot, and I can think of a few women I've known with almost impossible to spot jobs. Once onto touch, then it can almost always be felt. I think she is keen on Bang Mod; Bumrungrad is for foreigners; Thais are more likely to get a better, more natural job at a hospital catering for Thais i.e. Yanhee, Bangmod, Pratunam Polyclinic.

Smaller tends to look more natural; doesn't always have to look like a 1/2 cut fruit. The Japanese technique of less than overfill also can look more natural; my Japanese ex had these and even though massive, look very natural except in certain bending over situations, where rippling showed through (seen when naked without any support with certain arm positions).

There are no real statistics suggesting that saline is any safer than silicon, which is why only USA ever has banned silicon AFAIK and recently have reallowed it anyway. The idea that rancid salty water is any safer than an inert silicon gel is half baked (have a look at some of the implants coming out of women with saline; they are often black, fungus ridden water filled bags; not sure you would want that leaking out any more than the silicon.

There are major health issues with any implant, and they have to be replaced every 10 years at a minimum. Look up capsular contraction. THey can leak.

But with all this some people want to do that; fair enough; I work out just to look better (sometimes). I waste money on nice suits.

For me, a boob job is way better than fiddling around with noses; 1/2 my family have had nose jobs, and I hate what it does to each and every one of them. Rarely looks natural, and is always on view.