Police rush to London Bridge after reports of van hitting pedestrians

rooster59

1 hour ago, saminoz said:

Let it go Transam, this guy is purely getting his kicks out of being contrary, adding nothing to the conversation and, I am sure, just taking the counter position to give himself something to do.  You can tell this is only the contrary types manage to rack up such an imbalance of posts to likes.

He's simply walking the fine line between being a pr@tt and being a troll.

Pointless engaging with the self-styled apologist.

Oh no! You used the A word! ?

( correctly)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

In the UK they're busy working in the NHS, police force, schools and universities. The owner of the restaurant Roast, where some of the dreadful stabbings took place, is one of them.

So, answer my point.

I'll tell you this, I won't have any of these people sticking a needle in me.

22 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

In the UK they're busy working in the NHS, police force, schools and universities. The owner of the restaurant Roast, where some of the dreadful stabbings took place, is one of them.

As was Dr Malik Ramadhan, who treated victims of the terrorist attack. Or is he a co conspirator in the great Islamic Terrorist plot. too?

"Dr Ramadhan, who had been cycling home when he saw a large convoy of emergency vehicles heading into central London, said he immediately sensed something was wrong and rushed back to work to help - arriving to find a major incident had been declared.

In the wake of the attack at London Bridge and Borough Market his hospital received 12 casualties, eight of which were critical and six of which required surgery."

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-06-05/trauma-doctor-who-treated-london-terror-attack-tells-of-patients-shock-and-says-it-could-happen-to-any-of-us/

3 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Fair enough, to a certain extent.

But let's not pretend that the christian bible is any less appalling when it comes to killing others that don't 'fit in' with its belief system!

There is no killing advocated in Christianity. You are likely referring to sections of the Old Testament like Leviticus where Judaic law and all it's penalties are described. These were laws for the Israelites It was their legal code. It wasn't for nonbelievers, unless they were living in Jerusalem or Judea. Christians are not under that law. There is quite a bit of explanation in the New Testament about how the law was for a time and that time has passed by. Now there is Grace.

Christians are told to forgive, turn the other cheek and to love their neighbors. Quite a spectacular difference from Islam. But you say it's no less appalling. 

Edited by canuckamuck

Out of curiosity and, of course, playing the devil's advocate, what if I went mental in the London Borough of Newham tonight and started slashing and mutilating the local muzzies.  What sort of media response should we expect tomorrow?  What if I shouted just prior to my intended mutilations "This is for my family, for my English brethren"?

Let's not forget poor Lee Rigby who was targeted for a full beheading, and they tried, and they tried again on Saturday night.  Time wasn't on their side but that's what they intended along with the usual death and destruction.  

Just curious.

Edited by GuiseppeD

Out of curiosity and, of course, playing the devil's advocate, what if I went mental in the London Borough of Newham tonight and started slashing and mutilating the local muzzies.  What sort of media response should we expect tomorrow?  What if I shouted just prior to my intended mutilations "This is for my family, for my English brethren"?

Let's not forget poor Lee Rigby who was targeted for a full beheading, and they tried, and they tried again on Saturday night.  Time wasn't on their side but that's what they intended along with the usual death and destruction.  

Just curious.

You'd hopefully be neutralised as quickly as the scum who were killing and maiming people on Saturday.

Some of the stories on the tv stations about how members of the public tried to fight off the attackers, using glasses, chairs, anything they could get their hands on. One Romanian guy was hitting an attacker with an empty crate, this was a man who ran at the attackers, the emergency services showing unbelievable bravery, we take these people so much for granted.

9 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

You'd hopefully be neutralised as quickly as the scum who were killing and maiming people on Saturday.

That wasn't the question.  What would you expect the media reaction to be tomorrow morning?  

Just curious.

So that we are absolutely clear there will inevitably be a beheading on the UK streets in the not too distant future.  It's what they want, like a goal, and sounds absolutely gruesome but it will happen, possibly live on TV or someone filming it and posted to YouTube.  

Edited by GuiseppeD

2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

How is pointing out that "thousands of" out of billions, is a tiny amount, and in no way represents the overwhelming majority of Muslims "being a prat" or a troll?

Because the majority are irrelevant, and it is not thousands that agree with jihad but millions. In the UK 23k are known to be an active risk. There have been no major Islamic leaders in the UK denouncing this latest attack, bit difficult when so many of them have sympathies with the motives of the killers. As do apparently some on here who at every Islamic terror attack turn up to try and spin the blame away from Islam, the cause.

That wasn't the question.  What would you expect the media reaction to be tomorrow morning?  

Just curious.

So that we are absolutely clear there will inevitably be a beheading on the UK streets in the not too distant future.  It's what they want, like a goal, and sounds absolutely gruesome but it will happen, possibly live on TV or someone filming it and posted to YouTube.  

I would hope the media would condemn you as strongly as any other senseless, evil atrocity.

Sadly, you may well be right about another Lee Rigby type atrocity. Let's hope the intelligence services up their game.

3 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Because the majority are irrelevant, and it is not thousands that agree with jihad but millions. In the UK 23k are known to be an active risk. There have been no major Islamic leaders in the UK denouncing this latest attack, bit difficult when so many of them have sympathies with the motives of the killers. As do apparently some on here who at every Islamic terror attack turn up to try and spin the blame away from Islam, the cause.

I'll post it once again as it's entirely relevant:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey

25 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I would hope the media would condemn you as strongly as any other senseless, evil atrocity.

I'm sorting of getting to the point that I probably wouldn't care if the fight back involved senseless deaths in that particular community.  That's where we are heading to now and I suspect a good proportion of the indigenous population wouldn't care either.  That's war for you!!

Sad, but true.

Edited by GuiseppeD

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

So why don't the 1.8 billion heros clean their Augean stables insteading of leaving us infidels to clean up after you? Disgusting.

A very good point,

why indeed do the islamists not sort out there own dirty laundry, could it be they only mouth their abhorrence,

I will never forget the joy and jubilation that was show by muslims in the aftermath of 7/11,

this was an example of how they feel about the west.

A very good point,
why indeed do the islamists not sort out there own dirty laundry, could it be they only mouth their abhorrence,
I will never forget the joy and jubilation that was show by muslims in the aftermath of 7/11,
this was an example of how they feel about the west.

7/11?

22 minutes ago, GuiseppeD said:

I'm sorting of getting to the point that I probably wouldn't care if the fight back involved senseless deaths in that particular community.  That's where we are heading to now and I suspect a good proportion of the indigenous population wouldn't care either.  That's war for you!!

Sad, but true.

You are forgetting that the vociferous, tree hugging Liberal Lefties would rather innocent children be slaughtered in the name of Islam than actually do anything about it. They actually believe that a religion based on domination would allow them to live in peace if they do not make to much of a fuss about innocents being murdered. Always the innocent must die, never the Islamic Terrorist.

Of course, this all changes when their families are among the dead and injured.

3 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I guessed so. Of course for us Brits, 7/7 is another date in infamy.

Indeed, just another date for platitudes, calls for unity, we won't be broken, go about your normal business, we survived the blitz, no cause for alarm and the rest of the nonsense.

And here we are after children were shredded and dismembered by nails, nuts and bolts just a few weeks ago to name but a few.  

I'm waiting for the terrible news of the next atrocity, which will definitely be along shortly.  And, repeat, the platitudes, calls for unity ad infinitum.

41 minutes ago, Flustered said:

You are forgetting that the vociferous, tree hugging Liberal Lefties would rather innocent children be slaughtered in the name of Islam than actually do anything about it. They actually believe that a religion based on domination would allow them to live in peace if they do not make to much of a fuss about innocents being murdered. Always the innocent must die, never the Islamic Terrorist.

Of course, this all changes when their families are among the dead and injured.

The Liberal left hates western civilization just as much as the hardcore Muslims.

In the end though, there can be only one, and the Liberals will find tea lights and positive affirmations are a very ineffective defense.

11 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

The Liberal left hates western civilization just as much as the hardcore Muslims.

In the end though, there can be only one, and the Liberals will find tea lights and positive affirmations are a very ineffective defense.

How dare thee. 

Making hand hearts, lighting tea candles, sobbing at vigils and beaming some odd visuals onto the side of buildings is very effective at deterring the mad mullahs.  That's why we've only had three successful UK attacks in the last three months.  

Edited by GuiseppeD

Indeed, just another date for platitudes, calls for unity, we won't be broken, go about your normal business, we survived the blitz, no cause for alarm and the rest of the nonsense.

And here we are after children were shredded and dismembered by nails, nuts and bolts just a few weeks ago to name but a few.  

I'm waiting for the terrible news of the next atrocity, which will definitely be along shortly.  And, repeat, the platitudes, calls for unity ad infinitum.

The unity, the pride, the strength in adversity does indeed make me proud. But you're right, it won't be the last atrocity until governments do something to prevent radicalisation, alienation and plain evil. In the short-term, I don't have a lot of hope.

Just now, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I remember when David Cameron was elected. One of his election promises was that he would change the bill of human rights, to the British bill of rights. What a load of old cock that was.

And the Home Secretary was ... you guessed it, TM.